Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 631
  1. #46
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lurkerforyears; 09-11-2019 at 06:43 AM.

  2. #47
    Spectacular Member Criticalfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Posts
    216

    Default

    OP is almost not spoilery at all, since I can't understand any of it until I get the issue myself later.

  3. #48
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    245

    Default

    If Xavier does not have a Sinister red diamond on his forehead I will eat my copies of HOX/POX. We never see his forehead the entire time he is on Krakoa.

    I get the feeling that in year 1000 we are witnessing the Phalanx creating the techno-organic virus. The Librarian says the Phalanx cannot absorb organic life, but the whole point of the TO virus is to convert and absorb organic material. And it is not like Hickman reconned that fact, Cypher infects a few plants on Krakoa and turns them into machines.

    And speaking of the infected plants, I wonder what is up with that? Is all of Krakoa infected now, or is this the origin of the No-Place? And why did Cypher do that? It seems super shady and makes me wonder if he is either knowingly or unknowingly an agent of the Phalanx.

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Too good to be true. If they actually make Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan polyamorous I will never stop laughing.
    OMG, that would be so awesome and funny. Best way to completely end the shipping war, just put them all together in a polyamorous relationship.

  5. #50
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWoman View Post
    If Xavier does not have a Sinister red diamond on his forehead I will eat my copies of HOX/POX. We never see his forehead the entire time he is on Krakoa.

    I get the feeling that in year 1000 we are witnessing the Phalanx creating the techno-organic virus. The Librarian says the Phalanx cannot absorb organic life, but the whole point of the TO virus is to convert and absorb organic material. And it is not like Hickman reconned that fact, Cypher infects a few plants on Krakoa and turns them into machines.

    And speaking of the infected plants, I wonder what is up with that? Is all of Krakoa infected now, or is this the origin of the No-Place? And why did Cypher do that? It seems super shady and makes me wonder if he is either knowingly or unknowingly an agent of the Phalanx.
    The technorganic virus has already been explained as the instrument used by the Phalanx to destroy unworthy societies.

    I think Cypher was just converting Krakoa into what we've seen up to now (with all the organic tech).

  6. #51
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    I literally stated everything that happened in the issue.

    In its most basic form.

    Also other people will give you the extreme spoilers you desire.

    Even though nothing really happened other than what i said.
    Last edited by CGAR; 09-11-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    New Mutants [01] : Reveiw and Spoilers https://youtu.be/VFGvoMLl3zU

    Excalibur [01] : Review and Spoilers https://youtu.be/-p64QHBVO_c

    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/ckgarcia07

    IG: http://www.instagram.com/chrismonsoon

  7. #52
    Incredible Member Mr Cochese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Aha haha! The Sinister blind items, and cape stuff.

  8. #53
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4

    Default

    The Xavier/Doug Krakoa sequence reminded me quite a bit of Cassandra Nova's first appearance in NXM 114, which I can't imagine is unintentional. They're even dressed similarly.

  9. #54
    Super Moderator Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBonzalez View Post
    The Xavier/Doug Krakoa sequence reminded me quite a bit of Cassandra Nova's first appearance in NXM 114, which I can't imagine is unintentional. They're even dressed similarly.
    Same tailor

    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

    CBR community Standards and Rules

  10. #55
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    If Hickman makes Ernst Cassandra Nova Xavier as Morrison intended, I should send him 100 bucks to his paypal apart from buying every single comic.

    edit: Sinister also experimented on Ernst in Spiderman and the XMen.

  11. #56
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    If Hickman makes Ernst Cassandra Nova Xavier as Morrison intended, I should send him 100 bucks to his paypal apart from buying every single comic.

    edit: Sinister also experimented on Ernst in Spiderman and the XMen.
    I hope he does, it's always sounded stupid how they dropped that plot and kept her in school.

  12. #57
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    I haven't read it yet but I want to know...
    Did Jean appear in some way or form??
    (outside any mention of the dump love triangles, ewww)
    Also no polyamory thanks
    My opinions are my own

  13. #58
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't read it yet but I want to know...
    Did Jean appear in some way or form??
    (outside any mention of the dump love triangles, ewww)
    Also no polyamory thanks
    I dont think there is any polyamory. Perhaps, at most, Wolverine has been dating Maddie in secret for who knows how long.

  14. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't read it yet but I want to know...
    Did Jean appear in some way or form??
    (outside any mention of the dump love triangles, ewww)
    Also no polyamory thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't read it yet but I want to know...
    Did Jean appear in some way or form??
    (outside any mention of the dump love triangles, ewww)
    Also no polyamory thanks
    Nope. Past: Xavier/Magneto/Sinister
    Present: Xavier/Doug/Krakoa
    Far Future = the blue guys and the Phalanx

  15. #60
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Nope. Past: Xavier/Magneto/Sinister
    Present: Xavier/Doug/Krakoa
    Far Future = the blue guys and the Phalanx
    Okay, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I dont think there is any polyamory. Perhaps, at most, Wolverine has been dating Maddie in secret for who knows how long.
    weird, hopeful this doesn't complicate things more.
    God knows that topic doesn't need more complications
    My opinions are my own

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •