Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I dont think there is any polyamory. Perhaps, at most, Wolverine has been dating Maddie in secret for who knows how long.
    I agree i don't think it is happening (except wishful thinking
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Nop, polyamory has caused nothing but trouble for these characters.

Classic give some mystery to readers to keep them interested or crazy trying to solve the puzzles .

Sinister in recent years has been a pale shadow of his best days, and that goes for many mutant villains. But the character always had a lot of potential as a villain first because he was always the character who manipulated events and people through his experiments which marked the lives of various mutant characters.

Second just like Apocalypse he has become an imperative that cannot be stopped. He is immortal (though in a different way), has the knowledge, the time to plan and the lack of morality that make him such an enemy to be feared.

I understand that Xavier and Magneto needed him but everyone knows that you can't control him forever. And when he takes off the dog collar he'll want revenge and certainly wouldn't want someone like him a master in manipulation in a position that can stab me in the back .

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    weird, hopeful this doesn't complicate things more.
    God knows that topic doesn't need more complications
    If logan and maddy have a kid and she is a girl that gets it on with old man cable while we also have x 23 and wifi (young cable) this would mke it the most complicated it could...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I'm glad Hickman understands that Scott and Emma are swingers. He gets them

It depends on your point of view for readers and fans this can be a big headache but for marvel or writers this drama corresponds to increased sales.

In the words of Mojo and his assistant fans spend a lot more energy and resources talking about it than a common relationship .

M vs R and G.jpg
    Last edited by Knives; 09-11-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I'm glad Hickman understands that Scott and Emma are swingers. He gets them
    How is Emma a swinger?
    She seemed pretty devoted to Scott, and the only other guy she kissed was Namor both times under abnormal circunstances. I'm not her biggest fan but I don't think she is a swinger. She is surprisingly loyal

on the contrary to what many think Cyclops is actually very commited until marvel decides to break whatever relationship he is on the worst way, but while he is on one, he is somewhat commited.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-11-2019 at 07:40 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Make polyamory canon so Spider-Man can get MJ and Felicia please.
    "Cable was right!"

So another summers brother or is it this time a sister. What did sinister say exactly

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So another summers brother or is it this time a sister. What did sinister say exactly
    You get to be a summers and you get to be a summers...everyone is a summers.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    You get to be a summers and you get to be a summers...everyone is a summers.
    That’s what sinister said ? Wtf

I dont think there is any polyamory. Perhaps, at most, Wolverine has been dating Maddie in secret for who knows how long.
    According to #3, Maddie is dead. And a pretender.

The problem is that they’ve never been in a polyamorous relationship, they’ve just been cheating and betraying each other’s trust.

Mighty Member

I dont think there is any polyamory.
    Recall Hickman's tweet from a while back about a gathering of mutants being called an orgy.

It won't surprise me in the least if polyamory is exactly where he's going. On a level, it makes sense. RE: Scott/Jean, and Scott/Emma for that matter, it's the only new place left to go without aging them further by going the Reed/Sue route. It would also fit thematically with all the self-righteous futurist, "new mutant culture" bullshit.

Or, it could all be just teasing and misdirection.

Or, the X-Men we're seeing are cloned pod people, the originals are dead or who knows where, and so it doesn't matter.

Or, what we're seeing is an alternate timeline/previous iteration of 616, and so it doesn't matter.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The problem is that they’ve never been in a polyamorous relationship, they’ve just been cheating and betraying each other’s trust.
    Adultery is a form of polyamory. It's just not consensual polyamory (e.g. an open marriage).

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Adultery is a form of polyamory. It's just not consensual polyamory (e.g. an open marriage).