Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

does the fact we keep getting so many pages that are just text and some small text bother anyone else?

this whole thing is still so confusing. especially the multiple Sinister's....

felt like the Phalanx seem was leading to some reveal but then nothing happened really. then those blue people... I have no idea

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I finally read it.
    I love heroic apocalypse
    still dislike the love drama but it is weird. This implies that Jean was also having something with Logan, so is she being polyamorous too?

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    does the fact we keep getting so many pages that are just text and some small text bother anyone else?

this whole thing is still so confusing. especially the multiple Sinister's....

felt like the Phalanx seem was leading to some reveal but then nothing happened really. then those blue people... I have no idea
    I thought the last pages are pure madness LOL gonna have to read again

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I owuld rather Jean just had kept Bishop
    No thanks, he did nothing to deserve her. All the opposite.
    I don't want Jean with Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I finally read it.
    I love heroic apocalypse
    still dislike the love drama but it is weird. This implies that Jean was also having something with Logan, so is she being polyamorous too?
    ooh, I bet the blind item about the original numbered followers, is that Apocalypse would give anything to have his original four horseman back. Ooh, this could be leading into Excalibur and stopping these dark dimension creatures from attacking Earth again.

Rob Liefeld and Major X are the two next Summers.

Hickman reading Spider-Man and the X-Men (which I will only refer to as Hellion & Friends this moment forward) is functo think about.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Oh gosh.... i can see Adam x, made how xandra was by the sh’air, and gambit be a clone
    Oh yeahh I was thinking biological brother but I’m remembering Gambit was supposed to be a Cyclops clone FROM Sinister. Oooh

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    You know what's hilarious, this whole comic was the biggest troll move I have ever saw. A few pages of Sinister giving us all the best gossip and blind items of Krakoa. Now we are all talking about Sinister's blind items more than any other part of the comic.
    Hickman has figured out that speculation leads to more discussion than any other part of a comic. That's why solicitation threads seem to go on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So Cypher, Black Tom, Trinary, Beast, and Sage are basically operating in the same functional capacity as X-Club on Utopia. Dare I call them,,,,the new X-Club?
    Hopefully MadJeff and Kavita Rao are helping Forge build his biomachine army

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It may have been political but i find it hard to believe that those women would not want to at some point have children with the sitting king who is also their husband. I'm pretty sure at some point society would demand it. And you don't have to have sex with all your wives for it to be a harem. It was definitely a harem. Just ask Harem Saultan. lol
    Inhumans are such savages.

Really don’t like the whole affair business, I’m hoping HoX/PoX are just the precursor to Moira’s 11th life/616 so we can suffer that nonsense and put it behind us.

And I’ve joked about it, but I’m not at all into the idea of polyamory among the X-Men.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Did anyone notice Doug just touching every flower possible with his Warlock arm? Why? Did he bump his head and forget what the TO Virus was?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Hopefully MadJeff and Kavita Rao are helping Forge build his biomachine army
    Maybe Prodigy too?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

A couple married with a child. Cable and Rachel are adopted and I don't think Jean and Scott are still married. That bit could probably someone else
    but it does mention Wolverine, weird, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Inhumans are such savages.
    I use to love the inhumans until Charles Soule completely butchered them by having them eat life while their cloud was eating lives. But that black bolt solo book when he was in jail was amazing. sorry off topic but i highly recommend that book. It was gooood.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So Cypher, Black Tom, Trinary, Beast, and Sage are basically operating in the same functional capacity as X-Club on Utopia. Dare I call them,,,,the new X-Club?
    Already sounds like that if X force
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    A couple married with a child. Cable and Rachel are adopted and I don't think Jean and Scott are still married. That bit could probably someone else
    but it does mention Wolverine, weird, weird.
    If Madelyne is a clone of Jean whether Jean gave birth to Cable or not Cable is still genetically her son and to someone like sinister genetics is all that matters. Clones giving birth to your children is the mutant form of surrogacy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/