View Poll Results: Was Cyclops already over Jean before Emma came along?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 20.61%
  • No

59 45.04%
  • It's complicated.

45 34.35%
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    the last two years show that Scott loves Jean
    Attachment 87081
    (erased Emma and Wolverine because it was akward)
    Attachment 87082
    Attachment 87083
    These were some of the few times they got to interact after Morrison (becuase one of them was dead), it is incredible but they have interacted very little since.
    According to Rosenberg he never erased Wolverine or Emma in fact according to that last interview quite the opposite

People can love more then one person

Scott is Elena
    Jean is Stefan
    Emma is Damien

Scott is Bella
    Jean is Taylor Lautner
    Emma is Edward Cullen

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    According to Rosenberg he never erased Wolverine or Emma in fact according to that last interview quite the opposite
    Pretty sure they were just referencing what they cropped out of the image.

People can love more then one person
    See, this is why I never like Scemma, to exist and continue it depends on Scott being a terrible person and not getting better ever.

Scott is Bella
    Jean is Taylor Lautner
    Emma is Edward Cullen
    Emma as Edward, lol. That is a really good joke
    This is a really funny comparison, one Emma/Scemma fans wish was true.
    fortunately it isn't. Emma was a replacement, at best.
    Last edited by LostZargatan; 09-14-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    See, this is why I never like Scemma, to exist and continue it depends on Scott being a terrible person and not getting better ever.

This is a really funny comparison, one Emma/Scemma fans wish that were the case.
    fortunately it isn't
    Again, I think it's

• Scott - Brad Pitt
    • Jean = Jennifer Aniston
    • Emma = Angelina Jolie.

And I have seen MANY laughing at the horrible fall-out of Bradgelina considering how it started. And then many stated Pitt is getting what he deserves for going to a psycho like Angelina.

Scott was really removed emotionally when talking to his father.

I think it's wrong trying to think who is in the right and who is in the wrong. They all were in the wrong. Simple. ^^

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Jacket View Post

I think it's wrong trying to think who is in the right and who is in the wrong. They all were in the wrong. Simple. ^^
    Except 2 of the 3 got to live happily every after in wonderful love & sex while the other was killed off for 14 years.

For a group of 3 who all did wrong things, Scott & Emma were glorified & rewarded as Marvel's new Iconic Couple.

That's where some Scemma frustration comes from. The relationship started on a tacky & shady note but everyone is supposed to be rooting for it while Jean gets to die, have Scott smooching over her grave, and stay dead for 14 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Jacket View Post

Scott showed plenty of emotion with his father and ended with Scott being vulnerable and falling asleep in his father's arms like the last time they were all together as a family

It wasn't the emotion that was the issue in Morrison's New X-Men. It was that he didn't know how to tell Jean he wanted to sex role play her worst trauma. He didn't think Jean would approve of that fetish

Unknown to Cyclops Jean was eavesdropping on Wolverines fantasies with Cerebra
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-14-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Scared of your own desires

10char
    I love that story so much. It brings so many great memories. I loved that line where Cassandra tells Scott to kill himself. Morrison wrote a great Scott Summers, Emma Frost, and Jean Grey. The Imperial story line is probably my favorite New X-men arc.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post

NXM Scott was just warped in order to fit a predetermined outcome

You are not going to get an argument from me here. Now, I still judge him on how he behaved. What happened stll happened. But I'm sure as hell not going to try to tell you that it was in character

Morrison's Scott is so skewed, and so was Jean for that matter...and the Apocalypse matter isn't enough of a impetus. Here's Jean, sharing that her attraction to Logan revealed parts of herself she didn't know was there, and that she likes it...and is afraid of what that says about her...here's Scott, relating and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post

Morrison's Scott is so skewed, and so was Jean for that matter...and the Apocalypse matter isn't enough of a impetus. Here's Jean, sharing that her attraction to Logan revealed parts of herself she didn't know was there, and that she likes it...and is afraid of what that says about her...here's Scott, relating and understanding.
    Not that hard, right?

Also so much for Jean doesn't have flaws

the so called PTSD from Scott is basically kinky sex LOL A+ writing

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Except 2 of the 3 got to live happily every after in wonderful love & sex while the other was killed off for 14 years.

For a group of 3 who all did wrong things, Scott & Emma were glorified & rewarded as Marvel's new Iconic Couple.

That's where some Scemma frustration comes from. The relationship started on a tacky & shady note but everyone is supposed to be rooting for it while Jean gets to die, have Scott smooching over her grave, and stay dead for 14 years.
    Saying that everyone was wrong, make the ones that really made mistakes less guilty,

Yeah, Only Jean really lost. I don't think we would have this conversation if Jean just got a chance to move on with her life. And ehen she gets back she is instantly with Scott
    it is almost like Marvel doesn't care about her as character
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-14-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah, Only Jean really lost. I don't think we would have this conversation if Jean just got a chance to move on with her life. And ehen she gets back she is instantly with Scott
    it is almost like Marvel doesn't care about her as character
    I agree with you on many things but not on this one.
    You seem to blame Scott for this. Scott is a fictional character and for a fan like me his relationship with Jean is something I enjoy. This part was discussed a few pages ago their relationship hasn't been instantly and never got it easy. I know because I have waited almost 15 years to read about it again.

Morrison and Quesada didn't care about Jean. The fans, the writers and the current editors care greatly for her. If she ever gets back with Scott isn't a sign that they don't care about her, that is just antishipper nonsense. She is not better for being with someone else, she doesn't depend on that. I personally don't care about that and I think it could actually turn me off, as much as scemma turned me off.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    I agree with you on many things but not on this one.
    You seem to blame Scott for this. Scott is a fictional character and for a fan like my his relationship with Jean is something I enjoy. This part was discussed a few pages ago their relationship hasn't been instantly and never got it easy. I know because I have waited almost 15 years to read about it again.

Morrison and Quesada didn't care about Jean. The fans, the writers and the current editors care greatly for her. If she ever gets back with Scott isn't a sign that they don't care about her, that is just antishipper nonsense. She is not better for being with someone else, she doesn't depend on that. I personally don't care about that and I think it could actually turn me off.
    Effectively making her the main character is a funny way of showing that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Effectively making her the main character is a funny way of showing that.
    Killing her for more than a decade is a funny way to say they cared.