Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
I wish it was just that, but it's worse LMAO
It's more like doing the same thing, but thinking you're doing it differently because you think it's a different thing entirely.

I'll be honest, I was about to reply to a post and then it clicked. "Oh, I've seen that before. I've seen that exact thing before, twice, and didn't recognize the third". I'm embarrassed.

Just to make sure I'm not being too OT, I've already expressed my feelings on the matter extensively. Scott's feelings for Jean are amongst his biggest weaknesses. He can't get over her and this always gets in the way of having a 100% good development. The ideal thing would be to allow him to get over her, but I guess Claremont killed the potential for that forever when he created Madelyne. Oh well.

On the affair topic, it's hard to quantify blame. Scott is guilty for cheating on his wife. Emma is guilty because she did it with the clear purpose of screwing with Jean. Jean is an asshole for kissing Logan instead of preparing for the divorce. Not in any way guilty for the affair, however.
Lol, it just has a weird aura.