View Poll Results: Was Cyclops already over Jean before Emma came along?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 20.61%
  • No

59 45.04%
  • It's complicated.

45 34.35%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    I would appreciate it more if they stopped wasting panel space on the useless relationship melodrama that ends up going nowhere because I am so over it.
    This, so much this.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    1. Orroro and Scott need to start dating.
    2. Jean and Logan, or possibly Bishop, or even Warren can start dating. Or even better, Jean could use a harem and let her have Logan, Bishop, and Warren all at once!
    3. Emma needs to have a torrid affair with Kitty and teach her the secrets of sapphic love so Kitty stops wasting time on useless men.
    No, thank you
    1.Scott and Ororo are better as profesionals with a friendship based on their mutual respect. Not every man and woman need to start a relationship for the lolz
    2.No, it is so disgusting to think that Jean needs someones dick to be relevant. Some people here on one week haven't stopped telling me that Scott is bad because he had psychic sex. No matter how much that guy has loved that woman but for some reason she should become a prize for guys that literally didn't care about her (unlike Scott that has always done so). So let's do the same for everybody else. I think I shared before that I don't think Jean should like Bishop after the Cable debacle. Not hate for the character but doesn't make sense to me. Warren is a childhood friend, things would get akward between them, he is like her brother, that would be some strange emotional incest. I would take Logan if I have to but not a fan either.
    3.Emma can go and be with anybody. I honestly don't care.
    Last edited by LostZargatan; 09-15-2019 at 08:28 AM.