View Poll Results: Was Cyclops already over Jean before Emma came along?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 20.61%
  • No

59 45.04%
  • It's complicated.

45 34.35%
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    https://twitter.com/ahzrukhals/statu...94742228029441

Emma was just trying to use Scott as a proxy for Jean, prove me wrong
    Sure this is a joke

The real question here is will Emma ever go natural again.

All 3 adults could have done some things differently.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    All 3 adults could have done some things differently.
    Yep, only Logan made the right choices.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Just because you can do something does not mean you should or that it is right to do so. Sleeping with married people is wrong, no matter how you slice it, and you'd share the blame for helping contribute to problems within the marriage & hurting another person.
    Is that a Christian school?
    Stop blaming the women who has nothing to do with a crappy marriage, the only one to blame is the one who is cheating. The end. A man who wants to leave you will leave anyway, he has his own brain, no need to blame another women just because you’re upset and jealous.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Is that a Christian school?
    Stop blaming the women who has nothing to do with a crappy marriage, the only one to blame is the one who is cheating. The end. A man who wants to leave you will leave anyway, he has his own brain, no need to blame another women just because you’re upset and jealous.
    actually both are at fault
    the woman shouldn't be involved in the cheating on his wife
    she should have respected the couple's marriage and left him alone............especially shouldn't be personally involved with him while being his therapist
    Last edited by Starrius; 09-12-2019 at 11:28 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    https://i.ibb.co/rxppvGn/bfe5a9057f25482a50ffb450ff4ec1b6.jpg

Since Jean has all of Teen Jean's memories, I guess Jean remembers being friends with Emma once now

Since Jean has all of Teen Jean's memories, I guess Jean remembers being friends with Emma once now
    Truth is that while their backs were turned away from the peons they were whispering threats to each other.

Look at Emma's arm around Jeans neck? That's a show of dominance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Truth is that while their backs were turned away from the peons they were whispering threats to each other.

Look at Emma's arm around Jeans neck? That's a show of dominance.
    Or, Emma is just taller than Jeen?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I find it funny that people believe Cyclops believed he was in actual therapy sessions with Emma. I think he knew she was up to no good. He knew she was flirting with him and trying to seduce him. He even showed earlier signs of attraction to her in the New X-Men Annual. He told Emma he was flattered by her attention but couldn't help remember the times she tried to kill the X-Men when she was a villain. Then the night Emma tried to seduce Scott, Jean in her telepathic phone call sensed that his mind was drifting towards Emma.

So he wasn't some innocent, helpless puppy here.

Anyways, it's been 15 years, and this discussion pops up like everyyyyy week. Truly telling what a compelling and controversial story that was told in X-Men history!
    Yes, Scott is a grown man, no way did he think it was just therapy , he is a lot smarter and experienced with telepathy thanks to growing up as basically Xavier's son, marrying two telepaths (Jean and madelyne pryor) and been very attracted to another telepath (Psylocke).

it was also lust as well. Emma's physical appearance has always been highly provocative for any man. Scott had love and lust for emma,I think the love part was harder to admit because he was still Jean's husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    What? The Storm thing? I actually don’t care about this old stuff, which was completely forgotten by the modern writers, like many other stupid stuff from old comics. My point was about Scemma make-out sessions.
    Yes, it felt as if there was more fire and passion with Scott and Emma. I think Scott enjoyed emma's companion in bed more than Jean. oy, please don't hurt me jott fans for saying this.

0.jpg

I loved how Emma can be so different when she was with scott, soft and vulnerable and still be the cold ice queen when she is in xmen mode.
    Jean was kind of one note.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 09-13-2019 at 05:32 AM.

This forced moment was already invalidated after Emma tried to re-write Tyke's mind...not to mention the stuff she did in Inhumans vs X-Men

I love it, another awesome picture portraying the true love between Jean and Emma!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Yes, it felt as if there was more fire and passion with Scott and Emma. I think Scott enjoyed emma's companion in bed more than Jean. oy, please don't hurt me jott fans for saying this.

0.jpg

I loved how Emma can be so different when she was with scott, soft and vulnerable and still be the cold ice queen when she is in xmen mode.
    Jean was kind of one note.
    IDA. Jean is kind, compassionate with a warm personality but she is also passionate, feisty and can be explosive with those that clash with whats important to her. She is known for her fiery personality as she can go from 0 to 10 rather quickly. Jean, one note? Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    This forced moment was already invalidated after Emma tried to re-write Tyke's mind...not to mention the stuff she did in Inhumans vs X-Men
    Yeah and as we saw in Winter's End, Jean is no Emma fan. Then theres all the crap, Emma did in Rosenberg's run which most likely further solidified that opinion
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-13-2019 at 07:18 AM.