View Poll Results: Was Cyclops already over Jean before Emma came along?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 20.61%
  • No

59 45.04%
  • It's complicated.

45 34.35%
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So why they kept Jean dead for so long then?
    She’s boring character.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Except that we don't know that because she died.
    I posted a picture before when they are all actually alive.
    The moment Jeen came to the future Emma was already jealous and Scott took way more care of Jeen.
    tumblr_p2fney3AKO1u4yyo8o1_1280.jpg

Scott and Jean were having marital problems before Emma seduced Scott, that is very true. But just because they were having problems doesn’t mean the Scott was over Jean. Even after her death, his longing for Jean continued. This is not to diminish his new found live for Emma.

Let me give you a real life example. My mother was the love of my Dad’s life. They were together 40 years, and then Mom died in 2012 from cancer. A year after her death, Dad started dating again, and now is married to a wonderful woman whom he lives very much. My dad has told me that he never stopped living my mother and knows one day they will meet again in the afterlife. There is enough love for more than 1 person.

She’s boring character.
    LOL no. it wasn't because of that since Jean isn't boring

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Scott and Jean were having marital problems before Emma seduced Scott, that is very true. But just because they were having problems doesn’t mean the Scott was over Jean. Even after her death, his longing for Jean continued. This is not to diminish his new found live for Emma.

Let me give you a real life example. My mother was the love of my Dad’s life. They were together 40 years, and then Mom died in 2012 from cancer. A year after her death, Dad started dating again, and now is married to a wonderful woman whom he lives very much. My dad has told me that he never stopped living my mother and knows one day they will meet again in the afterlife. There is enough love for more than 1 person.
    That is just beautiful and it makes a perfectly relevant point that doesn't get made often enough in X-Men style soap operas.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Emma was right

Keep saying everything you want, that will never change the fact that Scott cheated and betrayed Jean. Things like that forever destroy relationships and trust. All Jott over the past year is nothing more than author's nostalgia. Their reunion only means that Jean has no self-esteem, and Scott is even more idiot than everyone has thought.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't want to sound like a hater but I honestly don't think Emma or Scemma would have been so developed and lastes as long if Jean had stayed alive.

Emma was right

She is the pure perfection in everything. Yes, she is boring.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I think its apparent that he wasn't. Even after Jean was gone, writers alluded to this. Even without that, the foundation of Scott and Emma was them having psinoic sex while she was dressed as Jean. If that isn't a red flag that he couldn't move on, I don't know what is.

Keep saying everything you want, that will never change the fact that Scott cheated and betrayed Jean. Things like that forever destroy relationships and trust. All Jott over the past year is nothing more than author's nostalgia. Their reunion only means that Jean has no self-esteem, and Scott is even more idiot than everyone has thought.
    Scemma ended years ago, by that logic it is nostalgia buddy.
    Emma cheated with Namor, Scott clearly still loved Jean enough for Emma to live plagued with doubts.
    Scott showing love to Jean means he still has some character integrity and respect yet.
    Don't confuse Jean with Emma. Jean is her own woman, Emma always depended on Scott. She is the one with no self-steem because she kept begging for him even after he kept rejecting him.
    Jean rejected Scott's proposal many times, I'm reading All New X-men and she is the one who rejects young Cyclops. Jean is the one in charge, Emma wishes she could do that.
    Last edited by LostZargatan; 09-11-2019 at 10:36 AM.

She is the pure perfection in everything. Yes, she is boring.
    But she isn't. If she was she owuld never come back and have 398495 look alikes

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't want to sound like a hater but I honestly don't think Emma or Scemma would have been so developed and lastes as long if Jean had stayed alive.
    I really think the hsoot theirselves on the foot. If they wanted to do Scemma was the superior ship, Jean should have been alive. Quesada and Alonso refused to bring Jean, because for them Jean would go back to Scott.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-11-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Why does it mean Jean has no self esteem because she would take back the love of her life? Wouldn't Emma have even less self esteem since she literally had to dress up as another woman to even get her foot in the door with said woman's husband? And then tried to brainwash a teenage boy to get her man back.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    Jean is her own woman
    Jean was doomed in the moment when Scott came back from the dead, lol. Now everything she is capable of is sitting on the floor and crying for help.
    And yeah, what exactly do you expect from the writers who is hate Emma and love Jott. Of course they will portrait her in a miserable way, that‘s what shippers do.

Now everything she is capable of is sitting on the floor and crying for help.
    You're confusing Emma with Jean again.
    Emma was the cheer leader.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why does it mean Jean has no self esteem because she would take back the love of her life?
    Because it’s just eww.
    I personally don’t know how anyone could forgive that. And why, since they have no children and obligations.