View Poll Results: Was Cyclops already over Jean before Emma came along?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 20.61%
  • No

59 45.04%
  • It's complicated.

45 34.35%
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    if he loved her, why did he so easily cheat on her. so easily. Even Gambit has never been so easily unfaithful to Rogue and rogue and gambit were beyond dysfunctional. on again , off again. scott and jean made it down the isle. they were that once committed to eachother.

Basically at the end of the E is for extincction story, I know this for sure as I just finished reading it not that long ago. Jean asked scott, if emma has been behaving herself. scott replies why and jean said, she wanted to ask because emma has been on his mind. BINGO

this is before the psyche affair started. Infact I think it was the first time scott and emma share conversations in new x-men and it was nothing romantic or even flirty. So in way, cyclops was over Jean because Emma was already on his mind before the affair. Jean ofcourse read nothing to it as she still saw Scott as a loyal husband when he had already subconsciously checked out of the marriage.
    It wasn't so easy or maybe was. I'm not sure why he thought it was a good idea do therapy with the woman that clearly was attracted to him. He rejected her on Hong Kong
    He said to Emma that he wanted to getbetter and back to Jean to Emma.
    She mislead him.
    Then he noticed that he was being mislead, instead of calling Emma out and getting out of this to tell Jean, he continue to cheat with Emma.
    that is when my opinion of Scott changed, he knew it was wrong and continue to do it.

So i wouldn't say ihe cheated easy, he just cheated dirty and tried to gaslight Jean into "it was only thoughts"

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Probably better than walking in on a woman psychically cosplaying the darkest time in your life with your husband. But personally i don't blame Emma, she didn't owe Jean sh(# to be honest.
    She didn't, but she isn't a feminisn icon has her fans made her to be,

remember that time Emma helped mastemind sexual abuse Jean? yeah

Lovely
    Let's ignore all the times Scott was clearly in love with Jean even after Morrison
    those seem like blind spots on the scemma narrative

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It wasn't so easy or maybe was. I'm not sure why he thought it was a good idea do therapy with the woman that clearly was attracted to him. He rejected her on Hong Kong
    He said to Emma that he wanted to getbetter and back to Jean to Emma.
    She mislead him.
    Then he noticed that he was being mislead, instead of calling Emma out and getting out of this to tell Jean, he continue to cheat with Emma.
    that is when my opinion of Scott changed, he knew it was wrong and continue to do it.

So i wouldn't say ihe cheated easy, he just cheated dirty and tried to gaslight Jean into "it was only thoughts"

She didn't, but she isn't a feminisn icon has her fans made her to be,

remember that time Emma helped mastemind sexual abuse Jean? yeah
    I havea different view on feminism and i think Emma is a feminist. A feminist wants the fariness for ALL women but a feminism doesn't mean you owe women everything. I'm all pro black but i don't gaf about Beyonce and Jay Z and i'm not going to lie to myself and say black panther was a great movie. It did great things for the advancement of black led movies but personally i enjoyed Thor Ragnarok more. One could say opening Jean's eyes was a form of feminism.

But this discussion has finally awakened for me a time when Jean wasn't so good. What she did to Emma was flat out wrong ripping into her mind.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-11-2019 at 09:25 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    those seem like blind spots on the scemma narrative
    Oh please, Jott fans ignored the whole years of Scemma and obvious love they shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Oh please, Jott fans ignored the whole years of Scemma and obvious love they shared.
    it was mostly passon and sex, it never reached the maturiry of love

I havea different view on feminism and i think Emma is a feminist. A feminist wants the fariness for ALL women but a feminism doesn't mean you owe women everything. I'm all pro black but i don't gaf about Beyonce and Jay Z and i'm not going to lie to myself and say black panther was a great movie. It did great things for the advancement of black led movies but personally i enjoyed Thor Ragnarok more. One could say opening Jean's eyes was a form of feminism.

But this discussion has finally awakened for me a time when Jean wasn't so good. What she did to Emma was flat out wrong ripping into her mind.
    Emma isn't a feminist. She destroyed Jean marriage because she was jealous. Stole Storm body and commited sexual assault on it, she helped Mastermind sexual abuse jean.
    A feminist doesn't do it, emma is like Lisa Bloom from comics

Emma isn't a feminist. She destroyed Jean marriage because she was jealous. Stole Storm body and commited sexual assault on it, she helped Mastermind sexual abuse jean.
    A feminist doesn't do it, emma is like Lisa Bloom from comics
    So Emma has only gone after woman? Because feminism is equal treatment, not forced respect or cow toeing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So Emma has only gone after woman? Because feminism is equal treatment, not forced respect or cow toeing.
    She did worse to women, even firestar lost her pany and almost became a brainwahsed assassin for Emma

Emma was right

it was mostly passon and sex, it never reached the maturiry of love
    Sure, if you’re avoid all comics with positive scemma in it.

Sure, if you’re avoid all comics with positive scemma in it.
    That was passion, they never really matured it

Emma was right

That was passion, they never really matured it
    Nah, they had a lot soul to soul dialogues.

Emma was, I don't know about Cyclops. Are you sure they would have been a thing if Jean stayed alive?
    He always thought of her, it seems Emma was more like replacement.
    Jean came back and he kissed her in front of Emma. At least he felt bad for the Jean incident I don't think he will apologize to Emma

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The current canon fortunately says that he loves her and has always done so.
    fgt.jpg
    rt3r.jpg
    _____________lkdufd.jpg

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    Emma was, I don't know about Cyclops. Are you sure they would have been a thing if Jean stayed alive?
    Yes.
    6EE081BB-8ADF-43D4-8B04-A56FE326FE67.jpg

So why they kept Jean dead for so long then?