Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If he actually acted enough like Batman I could buy it but he feels more like Joker in Bondage Gear.
    Really? He doesn’t really act LE CUHRAZY, at least imo. He’s Batgod as a villain: All the convoluted plans, “all according to keikaku”, you think he’s done but he pulls a Deus Ex Machina out of his ass and wins. It’s all pretty Batman-ish lol, at least it’s right in-line with Snyder’s Batman.

I like Grim Knight and Red Death more though.
    Last edited by Vordan; 09-12-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Crocodile View Post
    When people stop buying books he appears in.
    I'm doing my part!
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’s Batgod as a villain: All the convoluted plans, “all according to keikaku”, you think he’s done but he pulls a Deus Ex Machina out of his ass and wins. It’s all pretty Batman-ish lol, at least it’s right in-line with Snyder’s Batman.
    That's what I like about him. The subtext on the Batgod is pretty great, and really on point I think.

I dunno whether Snyder intended to say what he's saying about the Batgod with BWL, but I feel like this over the top, obnoxious pile of sh*t is the clear and obvious "logical" outcome of the Batgod complex. I think it's great commentary, regardless of what Snyder's intention was when he created him.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Really? He doesn’t really act LE CUHRAZY, at least imo. He’s Batgod as a villain: All the convoluted plans, “all according to keikaku”, you think he’s done but he pulls a Deus Ex Machina out of his ass and wins. It’s all pretty Batman-ish lol, at least it’s right in-line with Snyder’s Batman.

I like Grim Knight and Red Death more though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That's what I like about him. The subtext on the Batgod is pretty great, and really on point I think.

I dunno whether Snyder intended to say what he's saying about the Batgod with BWL, but I feel like this over the top, obnoxious pile of sh*t is the clear and obvious "logical" outcome of the Batgod complex. I think it's great commentary, regardless of what Snyder's intention was when he created him.
    I guess my issue is that, with the way he acts, it just seems more like Joker to me. Especially Snyder's Joker who was basically almost as much as an overly-complicated and crazy demon-like being as Batman is.

Did I also mention those scratchy speech bubbles that he's now stuck on Joker and how much I hate them? At least they fit the BWL better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Who asked for this?
    The only person that matters, apparently...
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

All I have to say is what a tragic waste of Steve Epting.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.