Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    The animation was a lot better than I was expecting, I wonder what the people will look like.

It should also be noted that a Plesiosaur is on the door ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It should also be noted that a Plesiosaur is on the door ...
    Well spotted. Now can they complete their marine menagerie and add an ichthyosaur as well. I'd like to see the staff train them to do tricks as if they were reptilian dolphins.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    At least some Procompsonathus made it to the mainland in the novel (One scene in particular was later reworked as the beginning of The Lost World movie). It's part of the catalyst for Grant being asked to look at the park.
    Yeah, that's right. Was thinking about the end when its implied that Costa Rica is going to force Grant and Sattler to stay and help them with other dinosaurs that escaped into their country (evidenced by stolen crops and other food). That was dropped for the second book (and, I have to say, sounds a lot more interesting then the novel we got).

Camp Cretaceous will be about 6 teens attending a special camp that get stuck on the other side of the park during the events of Jurassic World. The story focus will be on how they come together and bond. Future seasons after the initial 2-3 will be about the group as adults rescuing dinos during the events of Fallen Kingdom. Never-before seen dinosaurs will be featured such as the Tarbosaurus, Sarcosuchus, Cryolophosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Postosuchus, Sauropelta, and Alioramus. Other returning fan favorites will include Triceratops, Pteranodon, Carnotaurus, Pachycephlosaurus, and the other 2 Velociraptor packs (one green, one brown) on the island.
    That could be interesting, although I'm curious how they'll interlace it with the film (esp. since it seemed like from the movie that the Lockwood expedition was the first one and it ends right as everything goes).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

It's been announced that Jurassic World III will re-unite the leads from the original film-Neill, Dern, and Goldblum, although it's unclear whether this will be an extended cameo like Goldblum's in the last film (Most of it already revealed in the trailers) or something else.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It's been announced that Jurassic World III will re-unite the leads from the original film-Neill, Dern, and Goldblum, although it's unclear whether this will be an extended cameo like Goldblum's in the last film (Most of it already revealed in the trailers) or something else.
    That's great. Would love to see the classic characters back and get an idea of what they think of the events since we've last seen them.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Maybe they'll get Grant to recite the "Dinosaurs and man" dialogue from the first movie's lunch scene; in much the same way Goldblum's scenes from FK included some of his dialogue from the other films.

There was a slight love triangle in the first film too, but it's clear from both sequels that Ellie settled down with somebody else and has a family while Ian of course had a relationship with Sarah, unless she became another ex Mrs. Malcolm.

Before FK came out I kind of partially assumed Justice Smith might've played Malcolm's son (Kelly has two siblings but it's unclear from which of Malcolm's marriages), but my theory was disproven.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 09-26-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post

That could be interesting, although I'm curious how they'll interlace it with the film (esp. since it seemed like from the movie that the Lockwood expedition was the first one and it ends right as everything goes).
    If Jurassic World Evolution is anything to go by and what Colin said of JW3, there were other rescue operations, both good and ill ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If Jurassic World Evolution is anything to go by and what Colin said of JW3, there were other rescue operations, both good and ill ...
    Video games are "soft canon," at best and Evolution's storyline clearly has nothing to do with the plots of the movies (if nothing else, since the events of the first film could not happen).
    (All-New Wolverine #4)