Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

I don't think the Summers brother secret relates to Gambit. The Gambit/Sinister/Cyclops connection was already explicitly lain out in The End, and while that is an alternate future, several writers have already written the character with references to it being true. It isn't that juicy of a secret to be this coy about.

Does no one, really no one see the connection with Children of the Vault???

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Explain please

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I don't think the Summers brother secret relates to Gambit. The Gambit/Sinister/Cyclops connection was already explicitly lain out in The End, and while that is an alternate future, several writers have already written the character with references to it being true. It isn't that juicy of a secret to be this coy about.
    Who have referenced it and what comics

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Who have referenced it and what comics
    I know for a fact Milligan referenced it in Blood of Apocalypse, and someone else in this thread mentioned Carey referencing it in Legacy, but I'd have to go back and check.

Spill, I'm intrigued

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I've seen someone theorize that the non-couple couple might be Krakoa and Arrako and it kinda makes sense.
    That is definitely more like the type of thing Hickman is trying to tease here.

Also, I feel like this is all hinting at future stories, so things like something washing up on shore probably don't refer to Jean's cocoon as it seems to refer to something happening now.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I think one of Maddies secrets is that when her and Havok were getting friendly during the Outback run they may have had sex and Maddie could have recieved some Summers D.N.A. by a Summers brother not named Scott.
    If Maddie did have a secret kid with Alex then that would explain why there is a child version of Havok in the promo poster. Their kid would be about that age now.

I mean, look at them. They clearly spent most of the time in Inferno f#*king.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

Makes sense...that is why they never fully got dressed.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

SINISTER SECRET #4 While every Sinister has been busy wondering how they might be affected by current events, almost no one noticed what washed ashore. A word of advice to all things sinister: Don’t embrace the revelry, or there won’t be anything for you to celebrate.

Is this the Children of the Vaults ship, washed ashore? Seems a bit dramatic/cataclysmic to be them, but would be Cool AF
    ....and with Jumbo Carnation being a possibility for #2, then the drug Kick is looking more likely for #4

CBR article..

https://www.cbr.com/powers-of-x-sinister-secrets/

Some seem legit, others not so much,

I still think #5 is Kurt
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 09-12-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Always loved the Children of the Vault, but, uh, not really. Unless you're telling me that #9 is Indra and Luz.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

Havok must be pretty good at tucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post

CBR article..

https://www.cbr.com/powers-of-x-sinister-secrets/

Some seem legit, others not so much,

I still think #5 is Kurt
    Oof, that CBR article is baaaaad. They get the few that are patently obvious gimmes (3 = Maddy, 7 = Summers brothers, 8 = First Horsemen) but all the others are such counterintuitive or barely-substantiated leaps to keep using assured language like “this is most likely..” Like to leap from “red shoes” to Dorothy’s ruby slippers to all-purpose-symbol-of-femininity to Mrs. Sinister.. despite that they clearly use male pronouns to refer to the Sinister in question, and then act like “case closed!”.... SMH

Who in #5 do you think is Kurt? There’s no way “best there is at what he does” is meant to refer to anyone other than Wolverine, but is Kurt married with a kid?

So much of these secrets remind me of STRYFE'S STRYKE FILES.

It's cool to hear a villain's take on things, but how many of them are a waste of time, how many of them will go nowhere?

Fantastic Member

The married couple kinda reminded me of the Hudsons from Alpha Flight more than Scott/Jean. Though it could be something else entirely.