Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default Sinister Secrets: Let's Speculate *spoilers*

I don't know if this is allowed since the book has just recently been released but I thought it'd be fun for people to guess or speculate as to who the blind gossips by Sinister are referring to. I'd like to start out myself with secret number 9. Now some people may think it's referring to Scott and Jean because let's face it, they are the face of the X-men but I think the reference to kids, fireworks and the universe not being ready is referring to Jubilee and X23. What do you think? Also if anyone has any theories about the other secrets, throw it at us. *also I have no idea how to use the spoiler tags* sorry.

I want this to be an ongoing thing where Sinister has a blurb at the end of X-Men comics sharing his gossip and relationship speculation. This was actually really hilarious to read and it made me think that Sinister watches the X-Men in the same way other people would watch a Soap Opera on TV.

I think there's going to be some Maddie drama. She and Jean being back on the Island and all.

I think the Math of Love Quadrangles thing did not involve Emma, it was Wolverine, Jean, Maddie And Scott. Probably Logan was screwing Maddie while Scott was getting back with Jean? But I don't know if it could work since Logan was in Australia

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Probably Logan was screwing Maddie while Scott was getting back with Jean? But I don't know if it could work since Logan was in Australia
    Secret 5 specifically refers to "the mutant island", or Krakoa. This isn't something that happened in the past, but is currently unfolding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Secret 5 specifically refers to "the mutant island", or Krakoa. This isn't something that happened in the past, but is currently unfolding.
    OH my bad. Now it sounds like Emma is involved lol

They're all pod people and Prof. X is making the 4 of them have sex in front of him while he watches.

Secret 1: Eric the Red is a sinister clone.
    Secret 2: Black Tom
    Secret 3: Madeline is somewhere inside Jean waiting to come out or Jean has been Maddie all this time.
    Secret 4:John Proudstar washed ashore but people thought he died.
    Secret 5: I want to say Jean and Wolverine and Scott but the implication is if it's scott he's sleeping with more than one person.
    Secret 6: Ernst and the Spiderman and the X-men story
    Secret 7:Gambit is a Summer's brother
    Secret 8: Apocalypse and his original horseman, Krakoa's other half being unsealed.
    Secret 9: Jubilee/Chamber
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    What I was thinking as well. I assumed all the Secrets are an indication of things that will be happening.

I think there's going to be some Maddie drama. She and Jean being back on the Island and all.

I think the Math of Love Quadrangles thing did not involve Emma, it was Wolverine, Jean, Maddie And Scott. Probably Logan was screwing Maddie while Scott was getting back with Jean? But I don't know if it could work since Logan was in Australia
    If this were the case, it would make things very interesting, from a pure soap opera standpoint. It would also make Wolverine's attraction to Jean even that much creepier. He can't have the real Jean, so he goes out and sleeps with a clone. Then again, he did once sleep with Mystique while she was disguised as Jean. So that would be perfectly in character for him.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Wow that would be awesome if true...i didnt even make the connection but it makes perfect sense. It might mean they are doing it now.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Isn't "the kids are all right" a reference to some American song or movie?
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    I don't know if this is allowed since the book has just recently been released but I thought it'd be fun for people to guess or speculate as to who the blind gossips by Sinister are referring to. I'd like to start out myself with secret number 9. Now some people may think it's referring to Scott and Jean because let's face it, they are the face of the X-men but I think the reference to kids, fireworks and the universe not being ready is referring to Jubilee and X23. What do you think? Also if anyone has any theories about the other secrets, throw it at us. *also I have no idea how to use the spoiler tags* sorry.
    Secret 6 refers to the Spiderman and the XMen story in which Ernst was a traitor that secretely worked with Sinister to create a new body for Martha

Spectacular Member

In a perfect world they will leave Gambit but he works well in a technical sense as a Summers brother or clone but I prefer they leave him , he was just in space so they could use him to bring in Adam-X and has ties to Sinister but he's not a character that needs a retcon.

Im actually kinda hoping this ties up this X-Kid Space subplots

Corsair + Katherine Summers > Cyclops , Havok and Vulcan
    D'Ken + Katherine Summers > Adam-X
    Deathbird + Corsair > Lifegaurd and Slipstream

I know Viceroy is meant to the father of Lifegaurd and Slipstream but its an easy retcon
    Last edited by Npresh24; 09-12-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    In a perfect world they will leave Gambit but he works well in a technical sense as a Summers brother or clone but I prefer they leave him , he was just in space so they could use him to bring in Adam-X and has ties to Sinister but he's not a character that needs a retcon.

Im actually kinda hoping this ties up this X-Kid Space subplots

Corsair + Katherine Summers > Cyclops , Havok and Vulcan
    D'Ken + Katherine Summers > Adam-X
    Deathbird + Corsair > Lifegaurd and Slipstream

I know Viceroy is meant to the father of Lifegaurd and Slipstream but its an easy retcon
    Deathbird and Corsair I don’t think that’s a thing
    I know Vulcan and deathbird have a child

I don't think the Summers brother secret relates to Gambit. The Gambit/Sinister/Cyclops connection was already explicitly lain out in The End, and while that is an alternate future, several writers have already written the character with references to it being true. It isn't that juicy of a secret to be this coy about.