Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Sinister Secrets: Let's Speculate *spoilers*

I don't know if this is allowed since the book has just recently been released but I thought it'd be fun for people to guess or speculate as to who the blind gossips by Sinister are referring to. I'd like to start out myself with secret number 9. Now some people may think it's referring to Scott and Jean because let's face it, they are the face of the X-men but I think the reference to kids, fireworks and the universe not being ready is referring to Jubilee and X23. What do you think? Also if anyone has any theories about the other secrets, throw it at us. *also I have no idea how to use the spoiler tags* sorry.

I want this to be an ongoing thing where Sinister has a blurb at the end of X-Men comics sharing his gossip and relationship speculation. This was actually really hilarious to read and it made me think that Sinister watches the X-Men in the same way other people would watch a Soap Opera on TV.

I think there's going to be some Maddie drama. She and Jean being back on the Island and all.

I think the Math of Love Quadrangles thing did not involve Emma, it was Wolverine, Jean, Maddie And Scott. Probably Logan was screwing Maddie while Scott was getting back with Jean? But I don't know if it could work since Logan was in Australia

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Probably Logan was screwing Maddie while Scott was getting back with Jean? But I don't know if it could work since Logan was in Australia
    Secret 5 specifically refers to "the mutant island", or Krakoa. This isn't something that happened in the past, but is currently unfolding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Secret 5 specifically refers to "the mutant island", or Krakoa. This isn't something that happened in the past, but is currently unfolding.
    OH my bad. Now it sounds like Emma is involved lol

They're all pod people and Prof. X is making the 4 of them have sex in front of him while he watches.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    What I was thinking as well. I assumed all the Secrets are an indication of things that will be happening.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    They're all pod people and Prof. X is making the 4 of them have sex in front of him while he watches.
    I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that.

Astonishing Member

6 refers to adamantium agenda, and presumably makes the x23 and mutant trator reveal noncannon

9 is probably scott and jean relationship , and hinting there relationship might not be what we expect.

Secret 1: Eric the Red is a sinister clone.
    Secret 2: Black Tom
    Secret 3: Madeline is somewhere inside Jean waiting to come out or Jean has been Maddie all this time.
    Secret 4:John Proudstar washed ashore but people thought he died.
    Secret 5: I want to say Jean and Wolverine and Scott but the implication is if it's scott he's sleeping with more than one person.
    Secret 6: Ernst and the Spiderman and the X-men story
    Secret 7:Gambit is a Summer's brother
    Secret 8: Apocalypse and his original horseman, Krakoa's other half being unsealed.
    Secret 9: Jubilee/Chamber
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I think #6 is pretty clearly about Ernst/Cassandra Nova. I don't know any other character than can be referred to as "progerial."

I also think #2 is probably about the return of Jumbo Carnation.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

9 is probably scott and jean relationship , and hinting there relationship might not be what we expect.
    That's too obvious. There's nothing there referring to either Jean or Scott besides that they've been apart for a while.

spoilers:
    SINISTER SECRET #9 They say the kids are all right, but all is not right in paradise. This non-couple couple has been apart so long, friends are expecting that when they see each other again fireworks are going to ensue. Is the universe ready? Judging by how unprepared everyone was for what’s happened so far, we kind of doubt it.
    end of spoilers It's Jubilee and X23. The kids are alright refers to a film about same sex couples. The non couple, couple refers to them not having an official relationship but they were in a book together and seem to be popular together? And obviously no one is going to be ready when Marvel reveals them to be Lez for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Secret 1: Eric the Red is a sinister clone.
    Secret 2: Black Tom
    Secret 3: Madeline is somewhere inside Jean waiting to come out or Jean has been Maddie all this time.
    Secret 4:John Proudstar washed ashore but people thought he died.
    Secret 5: I want to say Jean and Wolverine and Scott but the implication is if it's scott he's sleeping with more than one person.
    Secret 6: Ernst and the Spiderman and the X-men story
    Secret 7:Gambit is a Summer's brother
    Secret 8: Apocalypse and his original horseman, Krakoa's other half being unsealed.
    Secret 9: Jubilee/Chamber
    Sounds about right. Nice catch with Erik the Red.

I don't think it is Jubilee and Chamber though.

The married with kid line still makes me think Maddie instead of Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    That's too obvious. There's nothing there referring to either Jean or Scott besides that they've been apart for a while.

spoilers:
    SINISTER SECRET #9 They say the kids are all right, but all is not right in paradise. This non-couple couple has been apart so long, friends are expecting that when they see each other again fireworks are going to ensue. Is the universe ready? Judging by how unprepared everyone was for what’s happened so far, we kind of doubt it.
    end of spoilers It's Jubilee and X23. The kids are alright refers to a film about same sex couples. The non couple, couple refers to them not having an official relationship but they were in a book together and seem to be popular together? And obviously no one is going to be ready when Marvel reveals them to be Lez for each other.
    The kids are all right is a pretty common phrase. I've seen others suggest it might be Jubilee and Skin.

I don't think anyone on that Island cares that much about Jubilee.