Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Okay realizing that Bill the Lobster is on this thing is what’s pushed me towards “maybe all of these things aren’t going to show up in the miniseries” for the first time. Still think a big all-retcon issue showing Moira’s background maneuvering through the eras could thread the needle through a lot of this stuff.... but maybe disco Dazzler and Bill the Lobster and X-Baby Havok were just artistic license from Brooks. Though if all three of those things end up being crucial plot elements, it’s pretty much the best X-Men story by default. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Well cebulski said that everyhing on promo would show up on minis and be important

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    All of this. Jean is my favorite X-Man and I definitely missed her presence in the books but for all the time she was gone, she was never forgotten. The school was named after her, there were stories teasing her return (Endsong, AvX), they attached her iconography to Hope to remind people of her, etc. I'm probably in the minority of Jean fans though because I also love Emma and loved the Scemma years.
    That is not substitute for Jean and they totally put Emma on Jean place.

I don't know why jean's fans have to take the lose prize of "oh they remembered jean existed"
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-15-2019 at 11:13 AM.