Banshee and Emma??
    Jubilee and X23
    Jubilee and Chamber
    resurrected Synch and someone
    Hellion and X23
    Hellion and repowered Sofia Mantega
    Empath and Amara
    Empath and Firestar

for me the Empath Amara one is the most likely one, it should be a former couple with members that havent seen each other in years and could create a messy situation

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Sick burn dude. Jubes is nice haha
    No shade, I just don't see Hickman making a big deal out of Jubilee's romances since they're not that iconic to be in a big X event.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    No shade, I just don't see Hickman making a big deal out of Jubilee's romances since they're not that iconic to be in a big X event.
    I dunno if anybody has mentioned in this thread an unrealized romance that's on the scale of an event...

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Sick burn dude. Jubes is nice haha
    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I dunno if anybody has mentioned in this thread an unrealized romance that's on the scale of an event...
    Outside of the infamous triangle/quadrangle I don't think there's any.

Incredible Member

I don't think it has to be big or iconic previously. What matters is will it make some noise and get people talking.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    It be a bold move if Hickman makes Adam x a summers brother
    Fabian Nicieza would be happy

I don’t think the romance is gonna be dealt with in HOXPOX.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I don’t think the romance is gonna be dealt with in HOXPOX.
    well Jubes isn't ona same team as x-23 or chamber

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't think Secret 9 suggests a romance as much as a conflict. As I already said, I think it refers to Xavier and Moira. They have never been a couple except in flashbacks. It has been years since Moira "died", there was a notation in the timeline graph that said there was a schism between the two, and we know that she will be showing up at some point. I think Secret 9 alludes to Moira's plan for mutantkind coming into conflict with Xavier's.

If I'm wrong and the "fireworks" do refer to Jubilee, the other character would almost certainly be Synch.

jubz-23 is too good for us, hickman knows that and won't do it
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't think Secret 9 suggests a romance as much as a conflict. As I already said, I think it refers to Xavier and Moira. They have never been a couple except in flashbacks. It has been years since Moira "died", there was a notation in the timeline graph that said there was a schism between the two, and we know that she will be showing up at some point. I think Secret 9 alludes to Moira's plan for mutantkind coming into conflict with Xavier's.

If I'm wrong and the "fireworks" do refer to Jubilee, the other character would almost certainly be Synch.
    I think you're correct.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Attachment 86878

I figure we're supposed to not take everything here as necessarily true, even once the riddles are deciphered.
    Exactly. Some of it certainly is, but all of it? Nope.

Right, Moira/Xavier was quite the obvious couple but somehow I didn't think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

Finally! I was reading through this whole thread like “when is someone going to say Xavier and Moira?”

Also I highly, highly doubt “the kids are all right” is a reference to the 2010 Lisa Cholodenko movie, and not the extremely common phrase that the film title is itself based on. I think the implication here (and incidentally, in the film also) is that the parents are not all right. In the extremely unlikely event that it is a reference to the film, I don’t think the same sex relationship is the most salient thing, as that is treated pretty matter-of-factly in the film. The plot hinges on the kids discovering and connecting with their moms’ sperm donor, which is the kind of DNA drama that sounds more up Sinister’s alley.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Finally! I was reading through this whole thread like “when is someone going to say Xavier and Moira?”

Also I highly, highly doubt “the kids are all right” is a reference to the 2010 Lisa Cholodenko movie, and not the extremely common phrase that the film title is itself based on. I think the implication here (and incidentally, in the film also) is that the parents are not all right. In the extremely unlikely event that it is a reference to the film, I don’t think the same sex relationship is the most salient thing, as that is treated pretty matter-of-factly in the film. The plot hinges on the kids discovering and connecting with their moms’ sperm donor, which is the kind of DNA drama that sounds more up Sinister’s alley.
    Isn't there a song called the kids are alright too where the singer was talking about a period in his life when he did drugs and tried a lot of things.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/