Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 230
  1. #196
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Okay realizing that Bill the Lobster is on this thing is what’s pushed me towards “maybe all of these things aren’t going to show up in the miniseries” for the first time. Still think a big all-retcon issue showing Moira’s background maneuvering through the eras could thread the needle through a lot of this stuff.... but maybe disco Dazzler and Bill the Lobster and X-Baby Havok were just artistic license from Brooks. Though if all three of those things end up being crucial plot elements, it’s pretty much the best X-Men story by default. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Well cebulski said that everyhing on promo would show up on minis and be important

    Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    All of this. Jean is my favorite X-Man and I definitely missed her presence in the books but for all the time she was gone, she was never forgotten. The school was named after her, there were stories teasing her return (Endsong, AvX), they attached her iconography to Hope to remind people of her, etc. I'm probably in the minority of Jean fans though because I also love Emma and loved the Scemma years.
    That is not substitute for Jean and they totally put Emma on Jean place.

    I don't know why jean's fans have to take the lose prize of "oh they remembered jean existed"
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-15-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    Zethrimon unblock me

  2. #197
    Mighty Member gambitxremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I just don't see what another Summers brother could bring to the X-men.

    Adam x - connects to xandra.

    Gambit - gambit brings black womb project, miss sinister etc

  3. #198
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Adam x - connects to xandra.

    Gambit - gambit brings black womb project, miss sinister etc
    Hey do you mind explaining that last bit about Gambit?

  4. #199
    Mighty Member gambitxremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Hey do you mind explaining that last bit about Gambit?
    Black womb project is kinda like the weapon x program and I believe apart of it. But it hasn’t been explored to much

  5. #200
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Black womb project is kinda like the weapon x program and I believe apart of it. But it hasn’t been explored to much
    Yeah so are you thinking that Gambit was a product of it

  6. #201
    Fantastic Member HomoSuperior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Bleeding cool posted some interesting speculation — the first item positions Sinister as Dorothy in Oz, going home again and again. Sinister at some point found a way to “hack” Moira through DNA and has been acquiring her knowledge with each reincarnation and/or using it to reincarnate himself.

  7. #202
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Bleeding cool posted some interesting speculation — the first item positions Sinister as Dorothy in Oz, going home again and again. Sinister at some point found a way to “hack” Moira through DNA and has been acquiring her knowledge with each reincarnation and/or using it to reincarnate himself.
    Well, in that same article they speculated that the most obvious secret, #10: "which brainwashed mutant Sinister was replaced long before a certain bald somebody knew", was referring to Namor. So I'm not sure Rich is on his A game for this one.

  8. #203
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I just don't see what another Summers brother could bring to the X-men.
    That's why I'm pulling for a Summers sister. At least there might be a little something new with that one.

  9. #204
    Mighty Member gambitxremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    That's why I'm pulling for a Summers sister. At least there might be a little something new with that one.


    Who could be a summers sister. You think any x-men

  10. #205
    Mighty Member gambitxremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    That's why I'm pulling for a Summers sister. At least there might be a little something new with that one.
    There is Gloria Dayne cyclops great aunt whose mother is the black womb

  11. #206
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Kinda feel like "Summers Great Aunt" doesn't have the same punch to it.

  12. #207
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Who could be a summers sister. You think any x-men
    I'm honestly assuming that any newly revealed Summers siblings will be in the vein of Vulcan and be new characters.

  13. #208
    Mighty Member gambitxremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Kinda feel like "Summers Great Aunt" doesn't have the same punch to it.
    I know but maybe she has children, sinister just says there’s more.

  14. #209
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Well, in that same article they speculated that the most obvious secret, #10: "which brainwashed mutant Sinister was replaced long before a certain bald somebody knew", was referring to Namor. So I'm not sure Rich is on his A game for this one.
    Only because Invaders was the only other title mentioning what was happening with Krakoa...

  15. #210
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Bleeding cool posted some interesting speculation — the first item positions Sinister as Dorothy in Oz, going home again and again. Sinister at some point found a way to “hack” Moira through DNA and has been acquiring her knowledge with each reincarnation and/or using it to reincarnate himself.
    I'm seeing it more as possibly travelling from lifetime to lifetime...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •