Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's been hinted at throughtout the years that Gambit was suppose to be the third summers brother. Also his hair coloring/eyes are very close to Cyclops.
    True. That would be interesting. How did he end up in New Orleans?

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    What we need is a Summers sister.
    I would love this. The blind item specifically mentions brothers, but it doesn't really say anything to mean the "more" have to be brothers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    I don't know if this is allowed since the book has just recently been released but I thought it'd be fun for people to guess or speculate as to who the blind gossips by Sinister are referring to. I'd like to start out myself with secret number 9. Now some people may think it's referring to Scott and Jean because let's face it, they are the face of the X-men but I think the reference to kids, fireworks and the universe not being ready is referring to Jubilee and X23. What do you think? Also if anyone has any theories about the other secrets, throw it at us. *also I have no idea how to use the spoiler tags* sorry.
    Secret 6 refers to the Spiderman and the XMen story in which Ernst was a traitor that secretely worked with Sinister to create a new body for Martha

Incredible Member

What we need is a Summers sister.
    Buffy? The X-men have had their share of fighting off vampires.

It's been hinted at throughtout the years that Gambit was suppose to be the third summers brother. Also his hair coloring/eyes are very close to Cyclops.
    summers brothers have problems with fidelity OHHH LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I don't think anyone on that Island cares that much about Jubilee.
    Sick burn dude. Jubes is nice haha

Astonishing Member

People

"They say the kids are all right" "This non couple couple has been apart so long, friends are expecting when they see each other again fireworks are going to ensue"

I am 100% sure it's either Empath and Amara, or Hellion and X23

Empath and Amara is more likely because of the Fireworks mention, and the "non couple couple has been apart so long", they have been apart without seeing each other for much longer than X23 and Hellion

small chance it's Firestar instead of Amara, but they have never been an official couple.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I would love this. The blind item specifically mentions brothers, but it doesn't really say anything to mean the "more" have to be brothers.
    Yeah, I think it's vague enough that "more" could be referring to a sister instead.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

That would be so weird. I don't think the X-men need more Summers brothers/sisters

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That would be so weird. I don't think the X-men need more Summers brothers/sisters
    Adam X was created to be a halfbrother of the Summers, of the father of Cyclops and Havok having a fling in space with a Shi Ar Royal, which would make him the rightful successor of the crown.

This was last referenced in the Secret Wars age of apocalypse tie in. 2014. An alternative reality perhaps, but proves it hasnt been forgotten yet.

Gambit is fine on his own. No need for him to be a Summers.

I don't know what a Summers connection would actually add to Gambit.

Astonishing Member

I don't know what a Summers connection would actually add to Gambit.
    it would be more something like he is a Summers clone created by Sinister, and also explains his role in mutant massacre
    I also dont think it's very interesting

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit is fine on his own. No need for him to be a Summers.
    I'm sure there's no way the X office would do that to Gambit. He shouldn't be tied to the Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    That's too obvious. There's nothing there referring to either Jean or Scott besides that they've been apart for a while.

spoilers:
    SINISTER SECRET #9 They say the kids are all right, but all is not right in paradise. This non-couple couple has been apart so long, friends are expecting that when they see each other again fireworks are going to ensue. Is the universe ready? Judging by how unprepared everyone was for what’s happened so far, we kind of doubt it.
    end of spoilers It's Jubilee and X23. The kids are alright refers to a film about same sex couples. The non couple, couple refers to them not having an official relationship but they were in a book together and seem to be popular together? And obviously no one is going to be ready when Marvel reveals them to be Lez for each other.
    That's a nice catch with the movie reference. I hope Hickman actually put that amount of thought into the Sinister Secret. But if that's the case, I'm thinking Kitty and Magik. Then again, they haven’t really been “apart” long.