Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 230
  1. #46
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    It be a bold move if Hickman makes Adam x a summers brother

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    possibilities

    Banshee and Moira
    Banshee and Emma??
    Jubilee and X23
    Jubilee and Chamber
    resurrected Synch and someone
    Hellion and X23
    Hellion and repowered Sofia Mantega
    Empath and Amara
    Empath and Firestar

    for me the Empath Amara one is the most likely one, it should be a former couple with members that havent seen each other in years and could create a messy situation

  3. #48
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Sick burn dude. Jubes is nice haha
    No shade, I just don't see Hickman making a big deal out of Jubilee's romances since they're not that iconic to be in a big X event.

  4. #49
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    No shade, I just don't see Hickman making a big deal out of Jubilee's romances since they're not that iconic to be in a big X event.
    I dunno if anybody has mentioned in this thread an unrealized romance that's on the scale of an event...

  5. #50
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Sick burn dude. Jubes is nice haha
    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I dunno if anybody has mentioned in this thread an unrealized romance that's on the scale of an event...
    Outside of the infamous triangle/quadrangle I don't think there's any.

  6. #51
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    No shade, I just don't see Hickman making a big deal out of Jubilee's romances since they're not that iconic to be in a big X event.
    I don't think it has to be big or iconic previously. What matters is will it make some noise and get people talking.

  7. #52
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    It be a bold move if Hickman makes Adam x a summers brother
    Fabian Nicieza would be happy

  8. #53
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    No shade, I just don't see Hickman making a big deal out of Jubilee's romances since they're not that iconic to be in a big X event.
    I don’t think the romance is gonna be dealt with in HOXPOX.

  9. #54
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I don’t think the romance is gonna be dealt with in HOXPOX.
    well Jubes isn't ona same team as x-23 or chamber
    Zethrimon unblock me

  10. #55
    Mighty Member Dante Milton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,358

    Default

    I don't think Secret 9 suggests a romance as much as a conflict. As I already said, I think it refers to Xavier and Moira. They have never been a couple except in flashbacks. It has been years since Moira "died", there was a notation in the timeline graph that said there was a schism between the two, and we know that she will be showing up at some point. I think Secret 9 alludes to Moira's plan for mutantkind coming into conflict with Xavier's.

    If I'm wrong and the "fireworks" do refer to Jubilee, the other character would almost certainly be Synch.

  11. #56
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,683

    Default

    jubz-23 is too good for us, hickman knows that and won't do it
    Our main character, a socially awkward outcast, gains newfound confidence and arrogance before committing a string of horrid acts. He then wears a fancy suit and proceeds to dance like a maniac to music that isn't actually there playing around him.

  12. #57
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't think Secret 9 suggests a romance as much as a conflict. As I already said, I think it refers to Xavier and Moira. They have never been a couple except in flashbacks. It has been years since Moira "died", there was a notation in the timeline graph that said there was a schism between the two, and we know that she will be showing up at some point. I think Secret 9 alludes to Moira's plan for mutantkind coming into conflict with Xavier's.

    If I'm wrong and the "fireworks" do refer to Jubilee, the other character would almost certainly be Synch.
    I think you're correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Attachment 86878

    I figure we're supposed to not take everything here as necessarily true, even once the riddles are deciphered.
    Exactly. Some of it certainly is, but all of it? Nope.

  13. #58
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Right, Moira/Xavier was quite the obvious couple but somehow I didn't think of it.

  14. #59
    New Mutant TOTALITY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't think Secret 9 suggests a romance as much as a conflict. As I already said, I think it refers to Xavier and Moira. They have never been a couple except in flashbacks. It has been years since Moira "died", there was a notation in the timeline graph that said there was a schism between the two, and we know that she will be showing up at some point. I think Secret 9 alludes to Moira's plan for mutantkind coming into conflict with Xavier's.

    If I'm wrong and the "fireworks" do refer to Jubilee, the other character would almost certainly be Synch.
    Finally! I was reading through this whole thread like “when is someone going to say Xavier and Moira?”

    Also I highly, highly doubt “the kids are all right” is a reference to the 2010 Lisa Cholodenko movie, and not the extremely common phrase that the film title is itself based on. I think the implication here (and incidentally, in the film also) is that the parents are not all right. In the extremely unlikely event that it is a reference to the film, I don’t think the same sex relationship is the most salient thing, as that is treated pretty matter-of-factly in the film. The plot hinges on the kids discovering and connecting with their moms’ sperm donor, which is the kind of DNA drama that sounds more up Sinister’s alley.

  15. #60
    Astonishing Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Finally! I was reading through this whole thread like “when is someone going to say Xavier and Moira?”

    Also I highly, highly doubt “the kids are all right” is a reference to the 2010 Lisa Cholodenko movie, and not the extremely common phrase that the film title is itself based on. I think the implication here (and incidentally, in the film also) is that the parents are not all right. In the extremely unlikely event that it is a reference to the film, I don’t think the same sex relationship is the most salient thing, as that is treated pretty matter-of-factly in the film. The plot hinges on the kids discovering and connecting with their moms’ sperm donor, which is the kind of DNA drama that sounds more up Sinister’s alley.
    Isn't there a song called the kids are alright too where the singer was talking about a period in his life when he did drugs and tried a lot of things.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •