Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Secret 5: I bet Hickman is doing a misdirection here. Probably not about Scott/Jean/Logan/Emma.

Secret 9: When he says "noncouple couple" I imagine it's about characters that never ended up together but had a strong friendship or flirtation for years. I thought about Logan/Jean and Kitty/Illyana

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Laemar View Post
    Everyone on the #5 don't haave to be a mutant I think. Maybe wolvie's having an affair with Jessica Jones?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Juuust great. Now you got me thinking Scott is getting it on with Emma and Lee forrester. -_-
    #5....Maybe this is the new normal on mutant island.
    So a big No.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I think one of Maddies secrets is that when her and Havok were getting friendly during the Outback run they may have had sex and Maddie could have recieved some Summers D.N.A. by a Summers brother not named Scott.
    It's a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I think one of Maddies secrets is that when her and Havok were getting friendly during the Outback run they may have had sex and Maddie could have recieved some Summers D.N.A. by a Summers brother not named Scott.
    That would be cables brother (half anyway) and as such ANOTHER Summers brother..
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I really wonder about what's going to happen between Moira and Apocalypse. I get this feeling that they were actually pretty deeply in love with each other in the 9th life. If Xavier gave Apocalypse Moira's memories of the 9th life he would remember he loved her, I kind of wonder what Apocalypse would do actually to have his love back. I wonder if that's why he ends up working with Excalibur, he wants to use magic to save Moira from something. I have this feeling we are going to see a different side of Apocalypse, we are going to see the Apocalypse who is in love with someone and how far he would go to protect or save her.

#5. It says married with a kid. Jean and Scott have nate, nathan and rachel, I really think this is a misdirection. Maybe Meggan and Brian fits it better than Jean and Scott. So it would be Meggan/Brian and Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    That would be cables brother (half anyway) and as such ANOTHER Summers brother..
    It still is a summers and a brother...

I've seen someone theorize that the non-couple couple might be Krakoa and Arrako and it kinda makes sense.

In regards to Jubilee/Chamber. There is a preview page of Jubilee that shows she still has Shogo. If Rosenburg run isn't ignored i just can't imagine Jubilee not being pissed that not only did Chamber abandon Shogo but he left him in the sewers with the Morlocks. Not to mention Shogo isn't even a mutant so the fact that he left him there especially can't sit well with Jubilee. I imagine Chamber is going to be all "OMG jubilee i missed you." and then goes flying into a wall when he is hit by fireworks. Shogo is the most important thing to Jubliee and even though Chamber was trying to help the x-men he was beyond wreckless and that may be hard to come back from.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

the third summers brother is shrek and magik is gonna duel sindr revenge of the sith style while doug pilots krakoa like a mech to fight punished limborrako
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    In regards to Jubilee/Chamber. There is a preview page of Jubilee that shows she still has Shogo. If Rosenburg run isn't ignored i just can't imagine Jubilee not being pissed that not only did Chamber abandon Shogo but he left him in the sewers with the Morlocks. Not to mention Shogo isn't even a mutant so the fact that he left him there especially can't sit well with Jubilee. I imagine Chamber is going to be all "OMG jubilee i missed you." and then goes flying into a wall when he is hit by fireworks. Shogo is the most important thing to Jubliee and even though Chamber was trying to help the x-men he was beyond wreckless and that may be hard to come back from.
    I don't think anyone going to reference Rosenberg's run

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    It i shinting that Maddie had another kid...

From Gillien run, blonde sinister does look a lot like omega red. Despite this being a female version. Have we ever seen omega red forehead?
    blondesinister.jpgblondesinister2.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

In a perfect world they will leave Gambit but he works well in a technical sense as a Summers brother or clone but I prefer they leave him , he was just in space so they could use him to bring in Adam-X and has ties to Sinister but he's not a character that needs a retcon.

Im actually kinda hoping this ties up this X-Kid Space subplots

Corsair + Katherine Summers > Cyclops , Havok and Vulcan
    D'Ken + Katherine Summers > Adam-X
    Deathbird + Corsair > Lifegaurd and Slipstream

I know Viceroy is meant to the father of Lifegaurd and Slipstream but its an easy retcon
    Last edited by Npresh24; 09-12-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think anyone going to reference Rosenberg's run

It i shinting that Maddie had another kid...
    The summers brothers might have more relatives it just doesn’t say brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    In a perfect world they will leave Gambit but he works well in a technical sense as a Summers brother or clone but I prefer they leave him , he was just in space so they could use him to bring in Adam-X and has ties to Sinister but he's not a character that needs a retcon.

Im actually kinda hoping this ties up this X-Kid Space subplots

Corsair + Katherine Summers > Cyclops , Havok and Vulcan
    D'Ken + Katherine Summers > Adam-X
    Deathbird + Corsair > Lifegaurd and Slipstream

I know Viceroy is meant to the father of Lifegaurd and Slipstream but its an easy retcon
    Deathbird and Corsair I don’t think that’s a thing
    I know Vulcan and deathbird have a child