Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    I agree that this was a bit of a paint-by-numbers Thanos/Warlock story. I was a little disappointed that none of the stuff Starlin had done in the past - alt-Warlock as Living Tribunal, the new Atleza, the Thanosi - really came to the fore. Sure, it would have seemed like a greatest hits/finale episode of tv kind of thing, but it would have been a nice sign-off by Starlin. It's not like anyone else is going to use those characters. At the same time, I still enjoyed it and don't regret the purchase. Nor will I regret getting the two trilogies, the annual, and the two minis in an omnibus eventually. Alan Davis's art was so good
    If i were a writer, i would have the Thanosi make a comeback to ''fix'' Thanos out of character moments during the Marvel NOW era.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

This is the prologue to the final Starlin Thanos story.

Infinity Ending prologue 1.jpg

Infinity ending prologue 2.jpg

Thank you for your epic and trippy stories Mr. Starlin.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.