All-New Member

Default Green Lantern comics

What's going on with Green Lantern? I know we're gonna get two more issues and then a three issue miniseries. Will there be any more after that? I'd like to see Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz have another run. Simon got the hang of the ring a lot sooner than Jessica did so I was a little more partial to him, but Jessica's got the hang of it so they're both just as good.

BANNED

Yes, there will be more Green Lantern comics. However, I don't think there are plans for another Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz Green Lantern run on the horizon. You can find Jessica appearing regularly in Justice League Odyssey, though.

All-New Member

Whatever they do will be fine by me. That last issue was like a confusing mess. What about Simon Baz? What's he up to lately? I know John Stewart made an appearance in one of the last issues of The Wonder Twins. Jayna should learn to do kaiju because it would make battling villains easier.
    Last edited by Amanda Hugnkiss; 09-14-2019 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Hugnkiss View Post
    Whatever they do will be fine by me. That last issue was like a confusing mess. What about Simon Baz? What's he up to lately? I know John Stewart made an appearance in one of the last issues of The Wonder Twins. Jayna should learn to do kaiju because it would make battling villains easier.
    John is also a regular on the main JLA title. Baz has pretty much dropped into limbo aside from a few random background cameos.

All-New Member

That's lovely. Whoever they have as Green Lantern would be cool. I like Simon because of his cool car constructs when he first got his ring, but they're all awesome. I remember when I first started reading Green Lantern, I bought this two part series with Kyle trying to restart the Corps on his own and how he used his ring to make a car. My real favorite is Oliversity, and I'm upset at the fact that DC killed him off because biting someone in space is no different than one of the other Green Lanterns punching someone in space so they should bring back the ��. They brought back the Kilowog so they should bring back the snake or have another snake with a power ring. I have a rat snake named Jewel who wouldn't mind being immortalized in the comic book.