Extraordinary Member

This preview is great! Really love the frantic energy.

damn what happen to symbiote and it trying to be a hero I guess Carnage really got under its skin
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I don't blame the symbiote. If anyone deserved that, it was Norman Osborn.

iMan 42s

I legitimately am enjoying seeing Norman stabbed. Such a better result than Peter letting him go back during the Red Goblin stuff.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I legitimately am enjoying seeing Norman stabbed. Such a better result than Peter letting him go back during the Red Goblin stuff.
    Oh, yeah, Norman killed Flash. Yeah, I can see Venom being pretty salty about risking its, Eddie's, and even Mac's life for Osborn

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Oh, yeah, Norman killed Flash. Yeah, I can see Venom being pretty salty about risking its, Eddie's, and even Mac's life for Osborn
    Yea that plus when it comes to Carnage, she’s gotta be Venom’s most hated offspring where there is absolutely no love to be lost between parent and child.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea that plus when it comes to Carnage, she’s gotta be Venom’s most hated offspring where there is absolutely no love to be lost between parent and child.
    True, true, plenty of reason for Venom to just not care what happens to Osborn or Carnage. Plus, I'm not sure the Carnage symbiote is even really alive at all. It's all Cletus and Knull.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    True, true, plenty of reason for Venom to just not care what happens to Osborn or Carnage. Plus, I'm not sure the Carnage symbiote is even really alive at all. It's all Cletus and Knull.
    Technically, it's the Grendel symbiote Kasady is bonded with now. The Carnage symbiote died at the end of Go Down Swinging when it tried to rejoin Norman and was engulfed in flames. That said, yeah, f*** Norman.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Honestly, I don't blame the symbiote. If anyone deserved that, it was Norman Osborn.
    How many times has Norman evaded justice? The last half of the 90s and first half of the 00s basically revolved around him constantly using his wealth and connections to get away with everything. Even after he was arrested, he still managed to get into positions of power. Being the slave/punching bag of creatures far more ruthless and dangerous than he is is the least he deserves.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    How many times has Norman evaded justice? The last half of the 90s and first half of the 00s basically revolved around him constantly using his wealth and connections to get away with everything. Even after he was arrested, he still managed to get into positions of power. Being the slave/punching bag of creatures far more ruthless and dangerous than he is is the least he deserves.
    Yeah, especially when I'm pretty sure a stab to the heart isn't exactly going to kill him as he is now.

No, you do you, Venom, you do you.