Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

My local board game shop has the RRP on all of the games, but then doesn't actually charge you that. They'll knock some money off or throw in a mini-expansion.

Drives me mad. I just want to know the price.

Boisterously Confused

The word, "mentee." Its a lazy, made up term for those who can't be bothered to learn the vocabulary connections between "mentor" and "protege." I can't escape visualizing a baby with the head of a bull every time I hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The word, "mentee." Its a lazy, made up term for those who can't be bothered to learn the vocabulary connections between "mentor" and "protege." I can't escape visualizing a baby with the head of a bull every time I hear it.
    I have never heard that word before. But you are right, it's dumb. What's next "protegor"?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I hate when stores don't list prices on items. One or two you can check. But I too often see many items in places like grocery or drug stores without prices. It makes shopping difficult.
    Yeah, it kind of assumes you're just going to buy stuff regardless of the price, and I'm sure there are people who are like that, but all it does is encourage me to shop elsewhere. Doing a fair bit of long distance road trips I've noticed this at convenience stores fairly often, and I will simply get gas and wait until the next stop which has prices for their merchandise.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I have never heard that word before. But you are right, it's dumb. What's next "protegor"?
    Its been used on this thread.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

YouTube thumbnails that are over the top or obviously fake (especially those wildlife ones).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Ppl 30 and 40 saying "I'm so old" and talking as if they're senior citizens shuddup already.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Ppl 30 and 40 saying "I'm so old" and talking as if they're senior citizens shuddup already.
    No s***. Talk to me when you wake up hurting for absolutely no sensible reason whatsoever '70s babies!

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    My local board game shop has the RRP on all of the games, but then doesn't actually charge you that. They'll knock some money off or throw in a mini-expansion.

Drives me mad. I just want to know the price.
    Those monsters!