Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Columbo, Star Trek TOS, Bugs Bunny cartoons, Monty Python, MST3K, Homicide, Hill Street Blues

The Big Bang Theory. Where I live one channel runs two episodes seven nights a week and I watch all of them. Plus I often watch it when it is on TBS. I'm guessing of the early episode I have seen them a dozen or more times.
    I also like watching clips of the show on YouTube.

Animated comedies:
    First 15 seasons of the Simpsons
    Family Guy
    American Dad
    South Park
    Bob's Burgers
    F Is For Family

Anime:
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    My Hero Academia
    The Seven Deadly Sins
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Ball Z
    Dragon Ball Super

Sitcoms:
    Seinfeld
    The Big Bang Theory
    Friends

network dramas:
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Angel
    Lost
    The Twilight Zone (Rod Serling original)
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-15-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Niffleheim

Star Trek TNG, The Last Airbender, Martin, Fresh Prince, Friends, Deep Space Nine, Sherlock,, Adventures of Merlin, the Mentalist.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

About 60% of my TV watching is of old reruns. Once I like something, I almost never tire of it. I think the only TV show I've ever tired of watching is HIMYM (haven't since the finale).

The biggest ones at the moment: Drew Carey Show, That 70s Show, Stargate SG1 & Atlantis, Babylon 5, Trek: TOS, TNG & DS9, Cheers, Frasier, Friends, Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory, Classic Doctor Who, M*A*S*H, Becker, Classic Outer Limits.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    AH, yes The Twilight Zone and Outer Limits, more Outer Limits. Boris Karloff's Thriller too, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
    Same here. With Star Trek and Once Step Beyond from the rerun pile, I saw them constantly as a kid during the '70s.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Star Trek Shows, Law and Order Shows, Sopranos, West Wing, and All in the Family.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Besides what I mentioned above, others I can watch over and over are old Westerns (especially Have Gun - Will Travel), The Big Bang Theory, Perry Mason, Magnum P.I., all of the Star Trek spinoffs, the Stargate shows, Monty Python, The Saint... so many others.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Twilight Zone, Star Trek, All In The Family, King Of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Three Stooges, Batman (60's).

Star Trek, M*A*S*H, Big Bang Theory, Justice League (animated series), Twilight Zone

Star Trek TOS, TNG, are DS9 are shows that I definitely can watch over and over, although after countless rewatches, I now tend to skip a ton of episodes and gravitate towards the cream of the crop, so I don't know if that counts. Same thing with Twilight Zone.

Mad Men is a show that I rewatch once ever couple of years, but that's only been twice after the original airing, so I'm not sure how long that can keep up.

With each season of Stranger Things, I've rewatched the previous season(s) and then after watch the new season I've gone back and watched the whole show. Again, not sure how often that will happen after the show is over.

When I'm at my parents without streaming services, I find that I can binge reruns of The Office and Parks and Rec on Comedy Central without feeling bored of it. I'm not always completely engaged but, they're nice time passers.

The original Evangelion show. I watch it at least once a year.

Retired

I can watch the original STAR TREK, COLUMBO, SEINFELD, MONTHY PYTHON, SCTV and CORNER GAS and never get tired of them. I can also watch any episodes of the earlier seasons of THE OFFICE (U.S.), but once Ed Helms shows up, I can barely stand it.

There are other shows that I would like to rewatch, but finding those episodes is not so easy. It would be great if one could watch the original versions of WKRP IN CINCINNATI without the music changes.

Fantastic Member

Simpsons and The Wire are the first names that came to mind, but there are probably plenty of others.

But there are definitely also shows that I have gotten tired of watching. My former flatmate's love of Friends and How I Met Your Mother ruined those shows for me. I know they're not bad shows, I just feel like I've seen every episode a hundred times and I simply cannot watch them anymore.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    The original Evangelion show. I watch it at least once a year.
    Same, that's #1 for me too. Though I usually also immediately follow it up with the three new movies (one more to go!)

Also:
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Angel
    Batman: the Animated Series
    Twin Peaks
    Xena Warrior Princess
    The Spectacular Spider-Man
    Twilight Zone
    Hannibal