Timber Wolf
    White Witch
    Xs
    And Gate standout the most in my memory
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I generally like them all
    That's one of my biggest problems with picking 'just' ten or so 'favorites,' is that I really do like almost all of them. And even the ones I don't love (Quislet, for one), have their fans, and I don't begrudge them having tastes different than mine.

On a team of twenty-five or thirty people, I can tolerate one or two being written for someone *other than me.*

Dawnstar
    White Witch
    Shadow Lass
    Sensor Girl
    Lightning lass

Timber Wolf
    Cosmic Boy
    Element Lad
    Star Boy
    Polar Boy

BANNED

1- Lightning Lad
    2- Starboy
    3- Timber Wolf
    4- Braniac 5
    5- Saturn Girl
    6- Wildfire
    7- Bouncing Boy
    8- Shadow Lass
    9- Cosmic Boy
    10- Karate Kid

My Top 10

1. Sun Boy
    2. Invisible Kid
    3. Lightning Lad
    4. Shadow Lass
    5. Timberwolf

Wildfire
    Dawnstar
    Shadow Lass

everybody else.
    Batman - Daredevil

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

My top ten in no particular order:

Shadow Lass, Princess Projectra, Dawnstar, Chameleon Boy, Phantom Girl, Karate Kid, Shrinking Violet, Triplicate Girl.

Also, does anyone have a roll call/list that indicates who is who in this pic from the second issue of the new Legion book from Bendis? Some of the characters in the pic are quite evidently easy to guess (Dawnstar, Timber Wolf, Wildfire, CHameleon Boy among others), but many are making me go, "huh?" Help!!!
    RCO021_1570006293.jpg

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Interesting. I hadn't seen that lettered before. Evidently Lyle is Invisible Kid and may not be just permanently invisible, but may have a power that allows people to forget him entirely.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    Also, does anyone have a roll call/list that indicates who is who in this pic from the second issue of the new Legion book from Bendis?
    AFAIK;

Bottom row - Cosmic Boy, Element Lad (blue skin drugged out looking guy), Lightning Lass, Ultra Boy, Wildfire, Matter-Eater Lad (Matter-Eater Lobo?), Timber Wolf (Chunk Wolf?)

Middle row - Dream Girl (sandy figure), Mon-El, Saturn Girl, no idea (black skin, white hair, gold star on chest, Star Boy?), Shrinking Violet (dark skin, pink mohawk), Superboy 4.0, Brainiac 5, Phantom Girl (purple skin), Lightning Lad, two of Triplicate Girl (yellow and pink haired girls), Dawnstar

Top row - no idea (green skull dude), Shadow Lass, Dr. Fate 3000?, Sun Boy, Gold Lantern?, no idea (white tall figure, White Witch?), Bouncing Boy, Princess Projectra (pink, possibly related to Amethyst of Gemworld in this continuity?), Karate Kid, Chameleon Boy, third of Triplicate Girl (blue haired)

Very top - Blok, Colossal Boy, 'Monster Boy'

I guess Invisible Kid is in there, too, but I can't see him.

I've always been a fan of the more unique Legionnaires (specific to a single continuity, unlike, say, Brainy and the Founders, such as Shikari and Kid Quantum 2, Myg and Tellus and Tyroc, or Gazelle and Dream Boy), so I'm intrigued to find out more about 'Monster Boy' and 'green skull dude,' if nothing else. Gold Lantern and Dr. Fate 3000 sound like I already know their powers, so less interested in them. Nothing new there. Ooh, it's a Green Lantern, but Periwinkle (which taps into the emotion you feel when you take a perfect selfie with your cat and post it to Facebook) instead of Fuchsia (which taps into the emotion you feel when the guest speaker at your graduation flips to his seventh page of notes), how groundbreaking!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-30-2019 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Crocodile View Post
    Interesting. I hadn't seen that lettered before. Evidently Lyle is Invisible Kid and may not be just permanently invisible, but may have a power that allows people to forget him entirely.
    Sun boy; hey, whatever happened
    to what’s is name, the invisible guy?”
    Invisible kid; hey, I’m right here!”

Have really followed the Legion since the 80’s. Tried a few issues in the 90’s but the 60’s - 80’s group is my team.

1 Superboy
    2 Mon-El
    3 Wildfire
    4 Ultraboy
    5 Shadow Lass
    6 Brainiac 5
    7 Dawnstar
    8 Lightning Lad
    9 Timber Wolf
    10 Cosmic Boy

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Quote Originally Posted by sutekh View Post
    afaik;

bottom row - cosmic boy, element lad (blue skin drugged out looking guy), lightning lass, ultra boy, wildfire, matter-eater lad (matter-eater lobo?), timber wolf (chunk wolf?)

middle row - dream girl (sandy figure), mon-el, saturn girl, no idea (black skin, white hair, gold star on chest, star boy?), shrinking violet (dark skin, pink mohawk), superboy 4.0, brainiac 5, phantom girl (purple skin), lightning lad, two of triplicate girl (yellow and pink haired girls), dawnstar

top row - no idea (green skull dude), shadow lass, dr. Fate 3000?, sun boy, gold lantern?, no idea (white tall figure, white witch?), bouncing boy, princess projectra (pink, possibly related to amethyst of gemworld in this continuity?), karate kid, chameleon boy, third of triplicate girl (blue haired)

very top - blok, colossal boy, 'monster boy'

i guess invisible kid is in there, too, but i can't see him.

i've always been a fan of the more unique legionnaires (specific to a single continuity, unlike, say, brainy and the founders, such as shikari and kid quantum 2, myg and tellus and tyroc, or gazelle and dream boy), so i'm intrigued to find out more about 'monster boy' and 'green skull dude,' if nothing else. Gold lantern and dr. Fate 3000 sound like i already know their powers, so less interested in them. Nothing new there. Ooh, it's a green lantern, but periwinkle (which taps into the emotion you feel when you take a perfect selfie with your cat and post it to facebook) instead of fuchsia (which taps into the emotion you feel when the guest speaker at your graduation flips to his seventh page of notes), how groundbreaking!
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!