Default DCEU Justice League and Friends vs. Endgame Thanos, MCU Ultron, MCU Abomination

DCEU Justice League, DCEU Shazam, CW Martian Manhunter and Movie Green Lantern vs. Endgame Thanos, MCU Ultron, MCU Abomination and FOX Magneto

Rules

• No prep
    • Morals off
    • Battle takes place at destroyed Avengers HQ in Endgame
    • Perfect teamwork for both teams
    • Win by death or KO
    • Batman has BVS armored suit, Wonder Woman has standard gear, Aquaman has trident
    • Thanos has his double-edged sword and armor, Ultron is in his final form, Magneto has his helmet

Who wins?
    Last edited by Supergoblin64; 09-18-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Who do you think wins?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I mean, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Shazam and Martian Manhunter are all MASSIVELY faster than everyone on the opposing team.

In this scenario, literally the ONLY potential threat on the opposing team is Magneto, because he's the only one with any ranged attack worth talking about. But he's so much slower than the above speedsters that, with morals off, he get his head turned to paste in the opening millisecond - and, at that point, Thanos, Ultron and Abomination get absolutely trounced.

The fact that I haven't even mentioned Green Lantern - a character who could actually give the other team trouble on his own, despite how unpopular he was - further emphasises what a colossal stomp this is.

Astonishing Member

Thanos - where is my head?
    Abomination - where is my head?
    Magneto - where is my head?
    Ultron - why am I in space?

That's just Kal and Diana in the first second.

I think the OP is overestimating the MCU characters. Superman should be able to do this by himself, even with just Man of Steel feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Superman should be able to do this by himself, even with just Man of Steel feats.
    I don't know about that. Clark really needs his speed to win.

Incredible Member

[QUOTE=Supergoblin64;4564672]DCEU Justice League, DCEU Shazam, CW Martian Manhunter and Movie Green Lantern vs. Endgame Thanos, MCU Ultron, MCU Abomination and FOX Magneto

Rules

• No prep
    • Morals off
    • Battle takes place at destroyed Avengers HQ in Endgame
    • Perfect teamwork for both teams
    • Win by death or KO
    • Batman has BVS armored suit, Wonder Woman has standard gear, Aquaman has trident
    • Thanos has his double-edged sword and armor, Ultron is in his final form, Magneto has his helmet

Who wins?[/QU

Astonishing Member

Well, with certainty - Batman is dead as door nail when the fight starts.

Supes, WW and MM can speed blitz all of the opponents. Thanos is shown to be vulnerable to being chopped up with super level edged weapons. Thus, WW can not miss his head like Thor did. Similarly, the Abomination gets chopped up as did Doomsday's arm. Shazam and GL can pound on Ultron to keep him busy. Supes can toss him into space. Magneto - Flash needs something to do, so he can blitz him and turn his helmet around so he can't see! Aquaman - he can punch and trident someone in the melee.

Bats - he should hide. He might offer Abomination and Magneto a big check to sit this out.