Default X-Statix, which member could intergrate in the X-verse

At one point or another all the former X-Force/X-Statix died, all except Doop.

Now Doop has made his way into the X-verse and been there for quite a while now.

Now with the one-shot of X-Statix coming soon, I was wondering, who would fit nicely in the X-verse as well?

Zeitgeist actually would be a good villain and his powers are more body horror than comedic.

But alas.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

You could probably throw Guy Smith onto any X-Team, and he'd be about as functional as anyone else. Sure he wasn't without his quirks, but for most of X-Force-X-Statix he was the most archetypically heroic.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    At one point or another all the former X-Force/X-Statix died, all except Doop.

Now Doop has made his way into the X-verse and been there for quite a while now.

Now with the one-shot of X-Statix coming soon, I was wondering, who would fit nicely in the X-verse as well?
    Dead Girl
    Immortal, she dies and her body regenerates, she can touch a corpse and know how it died, nechromancy
    She is also a corpse, so there could be no romance with her. And since her brain is dead she is most likely immune to telepathy

She would be a super high invulnerability character, but with no superhuman strength, and some death related nechromantic and magic abilities

Ultimate Member

Lacuna could join up with Timeslip/Rina Patel, Tempus/Eva Bell, Tempo/Heather Tucker, Kiden Nixon, etc. and they could go on whacky time-shifting adventures together. :/

Out there somewhere is a parallel universe in which I write my X-Men epic, and you can bet that Lacuna is on the Astonishing team.

-Pav, who loved her role in X-STATIX...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Out there somewhere is a parallel universe in which I write my X-Men epic, and you can bet that Lacuna is on the Astonishing team.

-Pav, who loved her role in X-STATIX...
    Somewhere in that parallel universe, I'm a-reading it!

And yeah, she had the coolest power. Pause time. Walk around snapping your gum and make snarky jokes about everyone frozen 'fight faces,' tie their shoelaces together, flip the safeties on on their guns, dump a container full of freshly hatched baby spiders in their hair, put banana peels under their feet, do up their faces with way too much makeup somewhere between 'Tammy Faye Baker' and 'zombieclowngeisha.' Unpause time. Watch everyone fall down / freak out / die of arachnophobia.

I’ve never actually read X-Statix, but for some reason I’ve wanted Lacuna to show up in a main x-book for years.

none until Shortpack gets his day in court

Fantastic Member

probably none. outside Doop appearing some they really have no connection. they don't look or feel like x-characters at all. the art really disassociates them as well.

they are essentially in their own bubble. they are called mutants but are just their own thing.

It was annoying when they were called X-Force and it's just this weird meme like book that should be in its own continuity.

maybe Vivisector ? shrug.

I would only like to see U-Go Girl come back.