Default Any new horror related releases coming soon

With Halloween approaching I was wondering if any of the big companies had any plans for any horror comics or magazine related releases. I would love to see a collected Morbius Adventures in fear or Man-Wolf editions ah heck any horror will do as I do love me some horror the older the better. Thanks for reading.
    Hail Hydra!

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    With Halloween approaching I was wondering if any of the big companies had any plans for any horror comics or magazine related releases. I would love to see a collected Morbius Adventures in fear or Man-Wolf editions ah heck any horror will do as I do love me some horror the older the better.
    Well, about that...

Other ones to keep an eye on:

Also:
    Marvel Horror Omnibus (not in october, though)
    Harrow County library volume 4
    Baltimore Omnibus Volume 1
    Beasts of Burden Volume 2: Neighborhood Watch
    Tomb of Dracula: The Complete Collection Vol. 3

It does not matter about Halloween just anything horror, thank you Mad Hatter for the reply. I never heard about the Man-Wolf release have you any details.
    Hail Hydra!

didn't Marvel just release some horror omnibus? I think it's some pre F4 stuff but I might be wrong.
    For more modern: have you read Harrow county yet? I think the lasy Library edition just came out or about to and it has really good reviews.
    Immortal Hulk ohc is just out and everyone says it's basically a horror book and well worth checking out.

I would have a nosy around the Fantagraphics website, they always do some old obscure reprints.

I'll check that out as for the Harrow County I've not read that yet maybe I'll just wait on the Netflix series lol. Thanks for the reply.
    Hail Hydra!