Mighty Member

Default when reading Superman...

is it important to keep up with his villains too? I'm making my through Post Crisis Superman, Supergirl and Superboy Conner Kent. I thought I could just read the Super titles, but Lex keeps poking his head in JL stuff and with Batman, especially when it comes to making the foundation for his run as President. so I'm trying to make a chronological reading order for him. I thought others like Bizarro and General Zod might be easier but lo and behold once you get to I think Flashpoint or Rebirth, he pops in for an arc in Green Lantern. I mean I only want to read the Super family titles plus Sups/Batman but I feel like Im missing something if I don't follow his rogues gallery too.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

You should be good if you just stick to Superman stuff. It's all more or less explained when they show back up in the Superman books. But maybe you may wanna think about getting Justice League too?
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Mighty Member

Yeah since Clark is heavily involved with the Justice League I'll pick that up too. I think two things that make Superman interesting are his powers and he has an interesting mythology as well.