Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bizarro planet should be shaped more like 20 sided dice.

Retired

There are less things in Earth and Hell, Bizarro, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Bizarro planet should be shaped more like 20 sided dice.
    It would look kind of like Apokalypse, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    I'd be fine with a Bizarro reality, actually. Though the idea of a square planet that shouldn't exist somehow existing and no one knows why sounds intriguing, too.
    It's how it was done in Teen Titans Go!. Bizarro-world was a parallel reality with weird versions of everyone and everything.

Retired

Quite simply the cube Bizarro world is a visualization by the master of quantum superposition architecture, John Forte, representing the hypercube state of Bizarro mechanics.

reference: Physicists discover family members of Schrödinger’s cat

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Quite simply the cube Bizarro world is a visualization by the master of quantum superposition architecture, John Forte, representing the hypercube state of Bizarro mechanics.

reference: Physicists discover family members of Schrödinger’s cat
    Heh. Bizarro mechanics. I like that. Good one.

Something else occurs to me. Prime Earth isn't just one universe. It's a positive universe plus an antimatter one. Perhaps there are other sub-dimensions for each of the 52 realities, like Myxzptlk's dimension? Bizarro universe could be one. Unless these universes are unique, existing outside the 52 like the New Gods universe.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    Heh. Bizarro mechanics. I like that. Good one.

Something else occurs to me. Prime Earth isn't just one universe. It's a positive universe plus an antimatter one. Perhaps there are other sub-dimensions for each of the 52 realities, like Myxzptlk's dimension? Bizarro universe could be one. Unless these universes are unique, existing outside the 52 like the New Gods universe.
    During Rebirth, it was shown that all the Mxys floating around, are actually one and the same. Just visiting different versions of Supes.

Just pray that DC spares us from having to see another book rife with Bizarro speech

Retired

I think that, after hearing what Terrence Howard had to say on the Emmy red carpet, I will look to him for all answers on the science of Bizarro world.