Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Superman would just play Words with Friends

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Vixen - Hades 2020. Except instead of switching gods' boons or weapons, players switch which animal Vixen channels.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

I've thought before, the only kind of game I'd really be interested in for Superman would be something like the Telltale games.

Most classic Superman stories don't revolve around putting his life in danger, and so also in Telltale games, the stakes are fundamentally not about combat, but conversations, goals, values. And like the Batman Telltale games selling large swaths of the game around Bruce rather than Batman, I think that a story-driven game where Clark Kent is as big of a player as his alter ego, would work really well, actually.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I've thought before, the only kind of game I'd really be interested in for Superman would be something like the Telltale games.

Most classic Superman stories don't revolve around putting his life in danger, and so also in Telltale games, the stakes are fundamentally not about combat, but conversations, goals, values. And like the Batman Telltale games selling large swaths of the game around Bruce rather than Batman, I think that a story-driven game where Clark Kent is as big of a player as his alter ego, would work really well, actually.
    What kind of story would you want?

Movies pretty much only had two antagonists: Luthor and Zod.

Wonder Woman - Assassins Creed Odissey-like

Green Lantern / GLC - Mass Effect-like

Adam Strange/ Captain Comet/ Vril Dox / Rip Hunter- Mass Effect-like

Superman - Dcuo-like

Flash- Dcuo-like

Batman - Arkham-like. But i want to explore Gotham during the day as well, as Bruce Wayne. Talking to people, going inside places, buying stuff, walk around wayne manor, training in the batcave. Switching on-off by the player, nothing mandatory
    Last edited by the COMET; 10-26-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Spectacular Member

Cassandra Cain - Yakuza like

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it:

A Green Lantern game based in the style of Scribblenauts. Anything you type in your ring can create.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

superman is basically a role-playing character. the sun energy acts as an experience, the more energy (experience) the more powerful it is and the more powers it has. His powers act as a tree of skills, physical (strength, speed, etc) energy (calorific vision, freezing breath) support skills (microscopic vision, telescope, etc). Thanks to his 80 years, Superman has some fantastical costumes, which would serve as a team. Golden age suit, he would focus on his physical abilities, classic suit (the one we all know) is more balanced, black suit allows him to gain more experience, he has one the more. I think you get the point.