Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Not true, I’m from the Northwest and I’ve always found it to be part of the Marvel charm.
    But you're living in the States - have you been to New York more than once?

BANNED

Boring. Thankfully they had Magneto everywhere in his series..needs more San Diego, Brazil, Colombia stuff. Considering the cartels..why isnt Mexico considered??

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I mean, I don't see how villains would want to go to other towns or cities. In NYC, they know which lawyer will get them out of prison the quickest, they know the good hiding places, they know who they can get gear from, they know when Spiderman will be on patrol and where, they know which villains are working where and who they can get help from, etc.

Working anywhere else means going into a very unfamiliar situation.
    But in another city without 100 superheroes the chances of them getting caught by normal cops are pretty much zero. They don't need a good lawyer or hiding place if they have nothing to worry about. Any c lister could walk into a bank rob the place and walk out. Even if a city sent their whole SWAT team at them 99% of the time they would not stand a chance. Even a low level guy like the Shocker would have no fear of them after years of fighting superpowered beings.

The only reason they are in New York is because they have to be so they can fight heroes. There is no other logical reason whatsoever.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Well I certainly recommend using New York City above Toledo.
    Toledo has one of the highest crime rates in the country. Just saying... But there's no need for everybody to move there.

"Everybody" being in the tri-state area makes team ups nice. Otherwise, I'd prefer it if groups were spread out. Honestly, I've preferred the X-Men in San Fran the times they were there. I wouldn't mind them relocating to my hometown, New Orleans, but they really don't strike me as a New York kind of team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The only reason they are in New York is because they have to be so they can fight heroes. There is no other logical reason whatsoever.
    No. Fight *with* other heroes.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 09-17-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I think Luke Cage should set up a new Heroes for Hire in Chicago.
    Luke Cage, for me, seems very odd outside of New York (Bronx). But yeah, he could move anywhere.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier