Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default Goku (Dragon Ball) vs. Superman (DCEU)

    Arena. Cavill Supes versus Goku from the end of Dragon Ball around the time of his match against Piccolo.

    Bonus: versus Piccolo instead.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  2. #2
    Mighty Member Ultra_Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Arena. Cavill Supes versus Goku from the end of Dragon Ball around the time of his match against Piccolo.

    Bonus: versus Piccolo instead.
    Superman, simply due to the fact that Supes could fly. Goku couldn't.

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Superman, simply due to the fact that Supes could fly. Goku couldn't.
    ...Goku revealed at the very end of Dragon Ball he can fly. In fact, that's how he won at the very end of his fight against Piccolo Jr.

    Even then, his opponents having flight didn't mean Goku was at a severe disadvantage.

    But come on, this can't be the only reasoning you have for Superman winning because that's going to be picked apart easily if you don't provide details why flight is enough.

  4. #4
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Goku revealed at the very end of Dragon Ball he can fly. In fact, that's how he won at the very end of his fight against Piccolo Jr.

    Even then, his opponents having flight didn't mean Goku was at a severe disadvantage.

    But come on, this can't be the only reasoning you have for Superman winning because that's going to be picked apart easily if you don't provide details why flight is enough.
    both jr and his "dad" could fly and he beat them both. goku has also shown his mastery of the kamehameha wave as a means of pseudo-flight as a means of closing the distance with certain airbourne foes. hell, during his fight with jr., he used it with his feet.

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    both jr and his "dad" could fly and he beat them both. goku has also shown his mastery of the kamehameha wave as a means of pseudo-flight as a means of closing the distance with certain airbourne foes. hell, during his fight with jr., he used it with his feet.
    Exactly, flight is hardly an advantage for Clark so...Throwing that as a reason is just rather unfeasible.

  6. #6
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,473

    Default


    I feel like Clark's in some trouble here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,936

    Default

    Also, since this isn't a tournament, Kinto'un is still in play, so Goku can follow Clark into the air with ease even if he wasn't able to fly himself.

  8. #8
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Goku doesn't need to fly to beat Superman's ass. He's far more powerful.

  9. #9
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,387

    Default

    Cavill Supes is pretty badly outclassed here, in speed, strength, toughness and energy projection.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,689

    Default

    I'm pretty sure a nuke did take Superman out for at least a ten count or he definitely needed a sunlight boost to recover in seconds.

    While end of Dragon Ball Goku was at the center of a ki attack that wiped out an entire city and its surroundings and was totally fine in the sense he beat the hell out of Piccolo soon after.

  11. #11
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,387

    Default

    On top of that, people less strong then Goku bust moons roughly around that timeframe of the story. Even just spotting "city buster" puts them waaaaayyyyyyy beyond Cavill Supes, who has nothing at all on that level. Moon, or just a significant fraction thereof, is just overkill.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •