Default Goku (Dragon Ball) vs. Superman (DCEU)

Arena. Cavill Supes versus Goku from the end of Dragon Ball around the time of his match against Piccolo.

Bonus: versus Piccolo instead.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Arena. Cavill Supes versus Goku from the end of Dragon Ball around the time of his match against Piccolo.

Bonus: versus Piccolo instead.
    Superman, simply due to the fact that Supes could fly. Goku couldn't.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Superman, simply due to the fact that Supes could fly. Goku couldn't.
    ...Goku revealed at the very end of Dragon Ball he can fly. In fact, that's how he won at the very end of his fight against Piccolo Jr.

Even then, his opponents having flight didn't mean Goku was at a severe disadvantage.

But come on, this can't be the only reasoning you have for Superman winning because that's going to be picked apart easily if you don't provide details why flight is enough.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Goku revealed at the very end of Dragon Ball he can fly. In fact, that's how he won at the very end of his fight against Piccolo Jr.

Even then, his opponents having flight didn't mean Goku was at a severe disadvantage.

But come on, this can't be the only reasoning you have for Superman winning because that's going to be picked apart easily if you don't provide details why flight is enough.
    both jr and his "dad" could fly and he beat them both. goku has also shown his mastery of the kamehameha wave as a means of pseudo-flight as a means of closing the distance with certain airbourne foes. hell, during his fight with jr., he used it with his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    both jr and his "dad" could fly and he beat them both. goku has also shown his mastery of the kamehameha wave as a means of pseudo-flight as a means of closing the distance with certain airbourne foes. hell, during his fight with jr., he used it with his feet.
    Exactly, flight is hardly an advantage for Clark so...Throwing that as a reason is just rather unfeasible.

I feel like Clark's in some trouble here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Also, since this isn't a tournament, Kinto'un is still in play, so Goku can follow Clark into the air with ease even if he wasn't able to fly himself.

Goku doesn't need to fly to beat Superman's ass. He's far more powerful.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Cavill Supes is pretty badly outclassed here, in speed, strength, toughness and energy projection.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I'm pretty sure a nuke did take Superman out for at least a ten count or he definitely needed a sunlight boost to recover in seconds.

While end of Dragon Ball Goku was at the center of a ki attack that wiped out an entire city and its surroundings and was totally fine in the sense he beat the hell out of Piccolo soon after.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

On top of that, people less strong then Goku bust moons roughly around that timeframe of the story. Even just spotting "city buster" puts them waaaaayyyyyyy beyond Cavill Supes, who has nothing at all on that level. Moon, or just a significant fraction thereof, is just overkill.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan