Quote Originally Posted by Conch22 View Post
The responses to Avengers 2 and Black Widows story don't accurately reflect the context of the film, however badly written and are inferring things that are not there by excising words in the responses to create a different implication to what is said.

Here's the CNN article on the rap concert, performer cited her white grandmother (in fairness to me, I heard about this some time ago) https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...OZzVCEumy&cf=1
I remember some people being upset that BW referred to herself as a monster because she couldn't have kids. If the Nat/Bruce thing was better written, I might have had an issue with it, but it was so bad that I was way more upset at how crappy that whole sub-plot was.

On the Detroit Concert thing, the promoters did something clearly racist and were rightly called out about it. Good! The only thing is, seems to me these folks weren't interested in balancing any scales, they were just trying to scam money from gullible people. Notice, their "reversal" was to not lower prices for white people, but to raise them for black and brown fans!