Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by GilGarciaJr View Post
    I could see her used as a prominent gang boss in the past, like maybe around Batman's first couple of years as a contemporary of Falcone and Maroni. In the present, the character would have a harder time standing out, though cameos are always possible.
    I had thought that she could be used in flashbacks or a prequel mini series with a young Bruce as Batman. Year One-ish. But I also think she could work as a villain for Batgirl or Dick or Jason, etc. She could still work as a peripheral character. I think we need more interesting female villains. It seems like all the big ones wind up getting redeemed and become anti heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    I had thought that she could be used in flashbacks or a prequel mini series with a young Bruce as Batman. Year One-ish. But I also think she could work as a villain for Batgirl or Dick or Jason, etc. She could still work as a peripheral character. I think we need more interesting female villains. It seems like all the big ones wind up getting redeemed and become anti heroes.
    Considering what she was in the show, I'd make her a young Gordon villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Considering what she was in the show, I'd make her a young Gordon villain.
    I'm totally down with that if we were going to get a young Gordon series or mini.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    No, I think her performance was the same. If you didn't think she was campy I don't think you would change your mind.
    I think she gave great performances, but she could go over the top, in a way that suited the show. It's that operatic larger than life quality that I'm calling campy.
    So in other words perfect for the comics?
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    So in other words perfect for the comics?
    Yes, she would fit into the comics well I think. That hyper realism is very suited for comics in general and the Bat-books specifically. The Bat-villains are infamous for their larger than life personalities.