Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
You know, that is exactly what I mean. I see a girl with curly hair, green eyes and brown skin, coming from Morocco and I assume directly that she is intended to be arab-berber (magrebi, as we would call them in Spain). I understand if watching the same image an american thinks she is a black girl. I do not think either of us would be necessarily wrong.
It is not a wrong or right thing but due to the social construct of racism in America. Racist white people wouldn't consider anyone of mixed descent a part of them You know racial purity nonsense. From that background, everyone mixed was consider black and how the black community treated it for the most part. It is not that Americans can't tell the difference of people backgrounds and culture it is just the simple terminology for anyone of African descent is "black". When we want to talk about the different backgrounds you will hear Afro Latino, Afro American, African, Mixed, etc but all of those things fall under "Black" aka this person African descent in their family line.

Yeah Emplate his spike look is pretty much set in place. I hope he can be elevated up to Magneto and Mr. Sinster level.