Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Is that pic of Logan and Hank from X-Force? If so, I approve of the interior art.
    Yep, they got Dean White back.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    <gasp>
    My beautiful baby Berto!!! I love Rod's work so so much and the I'm super into the signature dots he incorporates into his work. Also BROWN Berto is BEST Berto.

Also yay Dani.
    I hope and pray the narrative compliments the art for this series, but even if its trash (as if) I'll treasure each and every panel.

I love how fervently we X-fans sail our ships.
    That being said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    No. It's Sunspot x Magik.
    Sexy Boss Berto x MONET
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Magik is for Kitty
    Magik x BEST BOY DOUGIE

Lastly: Rogue does not look pregnant. Y'all are seeing bump where there is mere shadow. And glory be to Laraz's Frost for she is exquisite and I'm gonna miss him so bad.
    Last edited by Fokken; 09-16-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It's in line with his pairing taste. I was familiar with him back on Deadpool, and his relationship with Shiklah that was the height of a toxic & tacky relationship. And he loved it. He stated the reason he loved it was due to how messed up it was.

When Shiklah is first showing cheating on Deadpool,someone questioned JDW about how she changed from her fun more loving self toward Wade, and JDW says she's still those things while cheating on her husband and the two characters she was in bed with were good friends & there's no issue with friends "hanging out."

Then when fans brought up the abuse in the relationship, he states Wade is not a good husband or person, and as such he has not earned anything better than her while stating that Shiklah as the one who rushed into things & picked the wrong man. Even though she was the adulterer & abuser in the relationship.

And far as their relationship when it's not toxic, there's them breaking into a couple's room and getting to second base on one bed while the couple is tied up on the other. There's having sex on her ancestor's graves for five hours. Then in Til Death Do Us, she starts a war to annex New York, marries Dracula, and attacks DP when he tries to stop her. Next time we see them they're both naked after having just had sex in the middle of the war she started.

So that shows you the types of romances he enjoys.The toxic ones that make characters look bad or pathetic. lol For a Deadpool fan coming off of that mess with Shiklah, his answers on pairings is not surprising.

Then again given one of the pairings I liked, that had drama written all over it, so you'd think he'd want that ship to sail a bit before the bombs shot it down. lol
    Shiklahs arrival ruined a great book

Mighty Member

All this melanin..Whew .. Berto.. we missed you..

Has JDW ever even mentioned a minority mutant. Im sitting here thinking about these X-men Mondays and i can't remember ONE time he's mentioned a minority mutant. Surely i'm wrong and have just missed it right?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Has JDW ever even mentioned a minority mutant. Im sitting here thinking about these X-men Mondays and i can't remember ONE time he's mentioned a minority mutant. Surely i'm wrong and have just missed it right?
    Doesn't it depend on the questions and the topic of the interview? New X-Men was all about the few characters he named here.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Doesn't it depend on the questions and the topic of the interview? New X-Men was all about the few characters he named here.
    Well he ducked out of the Storm interview so hard to say. But even when he brings up other characters when he's talking about something different it's usually white males and Emma.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Well he ducked out of the Storm interview so hard to say. But even when he brings up other characters when he's talking about something different it's usually white males and Emma.
    Considering the feeding frenzy that is Storm's fandom, I'd have ducked out of the Storm interview too. ha ha ha The fear of the frenzy is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Considering the feeding frenzy that is Storm's fandom, I'd have ducked out of the Storm interview too. ha ha ha The fear of the frenzy is real.
    I guess. you do one interview discussing a character of color and you duck out on it because of the fans? So he's more afraid to actually answer questions about Storm like someone else said, than how it looks that he ducks out on it. Interesting. But even beyond that it doesn't change the fact that he seems very white male and emma focused.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

New X-men (and Astonishing by Whedon) makes me miss when Beast was a cool character.
    Have him turned in a bitter hypocrite sucks.

Spectacular Member

I read the New X-men omnibus recently and I don't understand the Kick plot. Did I gloss over a part where they explain how Sublime turned himself into the drug?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    satanic x-spawn
    I'd read that book.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Magik is for Kitty
    Magik is for Rachel. Just to spite Kitty doubly.
    Last edited by nx01a; 09-16-2019 at 08:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Yep, they got Dean White back.
    Nice. I dig it.

I guess. you do one interview discussing a character of color and you duck out on it because of the fans? So he's more afraid to actually answer questions about Storm like someone else said, than how it looks that he ducks out on it. Interesting. But even beyond that it doesn't change the fact that he seems very white male and emma focused.
    Emma focused? Is this your first JDW interview? lol

My Berto looking good in that art
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel