Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Who is ....Wholesale Wolfsbane?

Edit: Sorry. My bad y'all. I didn't notice the white streaks upon first viewing. Its OG Rogue after touching Logan and Beast and Kurt, buuuuut the two blue cancelled each other out(?) and so she's....got a golden retriever pelt....
    This is the best feral character ever Foolken. Her name is FERAL!

Attachment 87123

She looks like the type of chick who would chase her own severed arm off a cliff.
    <shrug>

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    She looks like the type of chick who would chase her own severed arm off a cliff.
    <shrug>
    Dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The rightful co-leaders. As it should be.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Forget Illyana, I'll gladly give it up to Zaddy Sir-tur!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Magik is for Kitty
    Only if she changes her name to Petra or something else that can be taken for a feminine form of Peter. Kitty has a well documented type.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Here's a new topic: WEHT Beast's complete breakdown post-AvX, with the O5, etc? The intervention? How'd he come back from all that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Here's a new topic: WEHT Beast's complete breakdown post-AvX, with the O5, etc? The intervention? How'd he come back from all that?
    Inconsistency.

Went to live with the Inhumans, sided with them during IvX, left both sides to teach at a college when Havok recruited him post heel-face turn, and ran with them til Havok was arrested, then re-joined the team after Jean came back.

So he didn't so much come back as no one really cared.

He was the only X-man that does science that writers are willing to use, So you basically had to accept him stories. Thank God with Hickman that is over we have already seen Sage,Cypher and Trinary used in science tech/ roles. And Forge is mention having a lab on the island. Maybe Dr Nemesis and Prodigy get used even biology and the other science area can be cover other people as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Went to live with the Inhumans, sided with them during IvX
    Of course he fucking did.

I did like Beast a lot for many years. But that **** with the O5, etc. was beyond the pale for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    And Forge is mention having a lab on the island
    There's another question: How he'd come back from that crazy Ellis story in Astonishing? I liked the story and how he was used, but I also always liked Forge and hoped he'd get redeemed.

Astonishing Member

Basically same thing as beast. New writer comes along, shrugs and says I don’t really care about that, and does what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I guess. you do one interview discussing a character of color and you duck out on it because of the fans? So he's more afraid to actually answer questions about Storm like someone else said, than how it looks that he ducks out on it. Interesting. But even beyond that it doesn't change the fact that he seems very white male and emma focused.
    Seriously.

Also miffed that out of Morrison’s students, Angel always gets the shaft. The paraffin-bodied terrorist gets more play and mentions than one of his more prominent side-characters.

Incredible Member

Of course he fucking did.

I did like Beast a lot for many years. But that **** with the O5, etc. was beyond the pale for me.

There's another question: How he'd come back from that crazy Ellis story in Astonishing? I liked the story and how he was used, but I also always liked Forge and hoped he'd get redeemed.
    You have Dennis "Hopeless" Hallum to thank in his cable and x-force run. Before the first issue in marvel point 1 preview when there was a relaunch for marvel now. Cable uses his telepathy to fix Forge's broken mind and is the first to be recruited to Cable's new xforce team. Brian Cronin on cbr talks about forge's face turn.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-forge-inte...nal-invason/2/

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Basically same thing as beast. New writer comes along, shrugs and says I don’t really care about that, and does what he wants.
    It was a Shi’ar Golem.