Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Thank you for all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Sadly outside of Monet, all of Lashley's characters in Uncanny were fugly as Hell. lol He did a damn good Monet & Emplate. But everyone else looked terrible.

And as I keep saying, if Bunn was teasing a romance with Creed x Monet, then he needed to look better than this!

He already has enough baggage, that everyone would question what she saw in him. At least make some of the attraction understandable. lol

Geroges Jeanty has the right idea. He should've been the penciler. Better than Lashley & Land.
    Lashley`s Creed is great. He shouldn`t be good looking. He should be dangerous.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Lashley`s Creed is great. He shouldn`t be good looking. He should be dangerous.
    You can be dangerous & good looking. Just another case of bias with male character. Lashley Creed wasn't dangerous. Just ugly. lol

I'm tired of the fugly guy x hot girl trope. And in terms of villains, the better looking ones tend to be scarier because their looks can be another weapon. So I think Lashley Creed sucked.IN general & especially opposite to Monet. His art ruined some of their scenes for me.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-18-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Everyone likes different look. It is normal. It is not about ugly or sympathetic. I think that Lashley`s Creed really looked like Sabretooth (animal) on some panels. And I liked it. He should have that Sabretooth animal vibe more then just good loooking big guy.

I prefer him human looking & in simple attire. Any time his animal nature gets played up, it comes with making him stupider. A clod like Tyler Mane.

Example he's huge & more savage in House of X, and he's still written like a idiot Henchman for Mystique. So not like being big & savage has helped him not be a loser.

Tieri & Jeanty's Creed was the scarier & more dangerous one, despite being better looking. I wish that one would come back if he has to be a villain. Least he'd be a good one. Back when he was Hannibal Lecter rather than Beavis.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-18-2019 at 12:22 AM.

I prefer him human looking & in simple attire. Any time his animal nature gets played up, it comes with making him stupider. A clod like Tyler Mane.

Example he's huge & more savage in House of X, and he's still written like a idiot Henchman for Mystique. So not like being big & savage has helped him not be a loser.

Tieri & Jeanty's Creed was the scarier & more dangerous one, despite being better looking. I wish that one would come back if he has to be a villain. Least he'd be a good one. Back when he was Hannibal Lecter rather than Beavis.
    I never told that being big will help him to be a better fighter or better written. I just like Lashley`s look for him and I think it worked good with Bunn`s script.

Eh. Agree to disagree. Loved Bunn's writing. Hated Lashley on art.

But given he's one of my favorite characters (when written well), I am more peculiar about his depiction. In art & writing. But I can overlook the first if the latter is good. Which usually isn't the case these days.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-18-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Incredible Member

Eh. Agree to disagree. Loved Bunn's writing. Hated Lashley on art.

But given he's one of my favorite characters (when written well), I am more peculiar about his depiction. In art & writing. But I can overlook the first if the latter is good. Which usually isn't the case these days.
    I think Lashley's dc stuff is better but I thought he did a pretty good job when he was filling in on Extraordinary, X-Men Gold, and Uncanny.

So many wasted ideas. They should give Bunn and Gillen a Dawn of X book to make up for their runs being cut too short.