Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Censorship Sucks

They have to give him another kid so they can age him ahead ten years...no wait...that is a stupid idea. No one would buy that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Caldwell View Post
    They have to give him another kid so they can age him ahead ten years...no wait...that is a stupid idea. No one would buy that.
    Yeah, he and the entire dc universe will age ten years for her XD
    Seriously, if anyone gets aged up it's her, which would probably lead to the same situation we have with Damian, a biological kid Bruce didn't raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Same. Went from indifferent to against it because of King's writing.
    Same with me. I never shipped Bruce with anyone, in general not much of a shipper in comics and "romance" isnt the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Batman lol. But thanks to King and his "Bat/Cat" that pairing is making me cringe now. Maybe after a detox, I will go back to being indifferent but right now I just need them gone (which obviously is not happening in the near future).

Hey folks, I'd like you all to go look at the title of this thread. Does it say anything about the thread being a place to talk about other members or fans, or their motivations, or somewhere to unnecessarily stir up personal drama? No? Then stop doing it. You'll be a lot less banned that way.

Focus: Batman #79. Go.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)