Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,541

    Default

    Magik's sword looks like normal metal, not the glowing energy the soul sword usually has. Maybe she's just using a normal sword in that scene?

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Magik's sword looks like normal metal, not the glowing energy the soul sword usually has. Maybe she's just using a normal sword in that scene?
    She is practicing.
    "...For you to die you would have to be forgotten and no one forgets a founder of a nation..."

  3. #18
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Videos don't really strike me as a great fit for comics promotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That X-Force artist reminds me of Jerome Opena. I love it!
    It's gotta be Dean White on colors there, right?

  4. #19
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Still wary of this. Not loving the art or the general aesthetics. If this were anyone but Hickman, I'd say it looks like a another Claremont Revolution (they even have Yu!).

  5. #20
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Whoops! I think I got used to the weird thing she wore as Prestige, lol.

    I still think it looks unflattering.
    She still is Prestige, because Jean is Marvel Girl now. But yeah, the costume is her Marvel Girl one from Bendis's run.

  6. #21
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,215

    Default

    I liked this video but Marvel needs better marketing for their new books.

  7. #22
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She still is Prestige, because Jean is Marvel Girl now. But yeah, the costume is her Marvel Girl one from Bendis's run.
    Aaron's run as Bendis disliked to write Rachel and kept her at bay as long as he could. I also think she had nearly lost the Marvel Girl moniker at this point as she was Professor Grey to most students, but only writers used it in the caption boxes. Everyone else called her Rachel or Rachel Grey (even in the AvX Avenger issues).

  8. #23
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Aaron's run as Bendis disliked to write Rachel and kept her at bay as long as he could. I also think she had nearly lost the Marvel Girl moniker at this point as she was Professor Grey to most students, but only writers used it in the caption boxes. Everyone else called her Rachel or Rachel Grey (even in the AvX Avenger issues).
    Ironically the only time I can think of that anyone called her Marvel Girl was when Cap called her it in the AvX tie-in.

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member Nick Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,699

    Default

    What is going on with Psylocke/Kwannon

    Which is which? The solicit for Hills book uses both names, good lord......

    Anyway, reading Hills Batman and the Outsiders........ very boring, mechanical writing, hope he does better with FA.

    Liking. The art for all these, (except YU, pretty sure he will only do 4 or 5 issues)

    Duaterman and Ewing Uncanny, summer 2020.

  10. #25
    Master of Magnetism Magneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    What is going on with Psylocke/Kwannon

    Which is which? The solicit for Hills book uses both names, good lord......

    Anyway, reading Hills Batman and the Outsiders........ very boring, mechanical writing, hope he does better with FA.

    Liking. The art for all these, (except YU, pretty sure he will only do 4 or 5 issues)

    Duaterman and Ewing Uncanny, summer 2020.
    Kwannon (now using the codename Psylocke) is in Fallen Angels. Betsy (now using the codename Captain Britain) is in Excalibur.

  11. #26
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    is beast getting jumped by manbearpig
    Isn't "ManBearPig" a Southpark character?

  12. #27
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Isn't "ManBearPig" a Southpark character?
    the scars around my waist say otherwise

  13. #28
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Aaron's run as Bendis disliked to write Rachel and kept her at bay as long as he could. I also think she had nearly lost the Marvel Girl moniker at this point as she was Professor Grey to most students, but only writers used it in the caption boxes. Everyone else called her Rachel or Rachel Grey (even in the AvX Avenger issues).
    Despite the fact the time displaced Jean was also called Marvel Girl (which does probably explain Rachel rarely using it), Rachel was still Marvel Girl until the X-Men Prime one-shot. She never officially went without a codename like Jean and Kitty did.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •