Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'd say that the most significant edge Luffy has over Godzilla is how much faster he is, especially with Gear 4. He can zip around and pummel big G with ridiculously powerful punch while dodging any counter attacks.

Godzilla on the other hand can only really hurt Luffy with his energy attacks. Remember that Luffy tanked Gecko Moria's island splitting super punch, as in taking no damage from it. And that was before the timeskip. I don't think Godzilla's physical strikes hit hard enough to do more than bounce Luffy around.

Burning Godzilla would be a major problem, but that required a Mothra sacrifice to activate.
    Agreed.

If Luffy goes into Gear 4 Snake Man, the big G won't be able to respond. At all.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Agreed.

If Luffy goes into Gear 4 Snake Man, the big G won't be able to respond. At all.
    I think it's pretty clear that Luffy can take out Godzilla. Can the rest of the crew (without Luffy) take him out?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    I think it's pretty clear that Luffy can take out Godzilla. Can the rest of the crew (without Luffy) take him out?
    Zorro certainly can solo Big G by himself. But I think he lacks the mobility to get away from Burning Godzilla's omni-directional blasts.

Just reading first page. The Straw Hats should be able to win, smack down huge things all the time and Godzilla is slow.