All-New Member

Default Fantastic Four recommendations

Hi I have just started reading and Fantastic Four by Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo’s but I know is that Reed and Susan have kids and I was just wondering if there's any earlier issues that show Susan pregnant and telling reed about her being pregnant as I would love to read about that the fighting crime and also being pregnant thanks

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Comiclover21 View Post
    Hi I have just started reading and Fantastic Four by Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo’s but I know is that Reed and Susan have kids and I was just wondering if there's any earlier issues that show Susan pregnant and telling reed about her being pregnant as I would love to read about that the fighting crime and also being pregnant thanks
    You could go back to the Stan Lee & Jack Kirby original run of the Fantastic Four that started it all. His birth takes place in Fantastic Four annual #6. The best way to read those older comics, unless your local library has the books in their collected editions, is to sign up for Marvel Unlimited. You can get the 7 day free trial and go on a binge reading stuff. I know a lot of younger fans really don't like the old style comics but I find you get a lot of background info that way. And you can just skip over stuff that doesn't look interesting to you.

Sue and Reed also have a second child Valeria and her history can be quite confusing because it was originally tied to a trip the Fantastic Four took into the Negative Zone in issue #254.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    You could go back to the Stan Lee & Jack Kirby original run of the Fantastic Four that started it all. His birth takes place in Fantastic Four annual #6. The best way to read those older comics, unless your local library has the books in their collected editions, is to sign up for Marvel Unlimited. You can get the 7 day free trial and go on a binge reading stuff. I know a lot of younger fans really don't like the old style comics but I find you get a lot of background info that way. And you can just skip over stuff that doesn't look interesting to you.

Sue and Reed also have a second child Valeria and her history can be quite confusing because it was originally tied to a trip the Fantastic Four took into the Negative Zone in issue #254.
    Hi I've just finished reading the Fantastic Four issue 11 by jim lee that was when she told Mr fantastic she was pregnant with their first child but this only had 13 episodes so I don't know where to go from there because if you go into volume three she's pregnant with their second child

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Comiclover21 View Post
    Hi I've just finished reading the Fantastic Four issue 11 by jim lee that was when she told Mr fantastic she was pregnant with their first child but this only had 13 episodes so I don't know where to go from there because if you go into volume three she's pregnant with their second child
    That's where things get confusing. If it was Jim Lee's Fantastic Four, that means that it was the Heroes Reborn mini series. It was never meant to be an ongoing series. What happened was for about a year Marvel discontinued the Fantastic Four along with Iron Man, the Avengers and Captain America titles. Then they launched a series of titles done by Jim Lee and other Image artists and writers. Typically it is considered an Alternate reality. All of it was really taking place on what became know as Franklin's blue ball planet. Not to make things too confusing but this was all the result of the Onslaught crossover event. It was assumed these heroes, along with Doctor Doom, died fighting Onslaught. But Franklin reality saved them all and put them on this artificial planet he created. The Heroes Reborn comics takes place on this world. To make a long story short , eventually they all started to regain their memories and Doom and Reed built a space vessel to take them back to the original Earth. The trip back is covered in another 4 issue mini series called Heroes Return.

BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT Jack KING Kirby!!!

Fantastic Four Annual #6 Jack Kirby art 1968 Marvel comic

https://13thdimension.com/jack-kirby...tories-ranked/

All-New Member

Thanks for helping me