Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

For this to arrive soon after the "real-time" Spider-Man mini series, I suspect that this may play a part with some reactions to this.
    In any case, hopefully it will eventually all come out, and hopefully make for a better read as a collected work.

A stand-alone "current continuity" mini would have to be even more carefully put together, based on all the tumultuous stuff and crossovers that are happening regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    For this to arrive soon after the "real-time" Spider-Man mini series, I suspect that this may play a part with some reactions to this.
    In any case, hopefully it will eventually all come out, and hopefully make for a better read as a collected work.

A stand-alone "current continuity" mini would have to be even more carefully put together, based on all the tumultuous stuff and crossovers that are happening regularly.
    If they rewrite parts of it to make it a bit better, then I'm all for it. But the reactions are so ridiculously exaggerated that I'm hoping it becomes one of the Web-Slinger's best miniseries.