Buh-bye

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Buh-bye

Buh-bye

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Holy sh!t.

I'm in there.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 09-16-2019 at 04:39 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Dang it, I thought Superboy was back in-continuity for a second there .

Lex honestly looks cooler in the business suit then he does in his actual new form in my opinion.

Lionel in those panels sounded like drunk John Glover. Anyone else hear that?

For a Jason Latour comic the writing seemed fairly on-point, though of course there is a dig at corporations and marketing at the end there...

I was jokingly wondering before clicking on this if we'd see Earth 38 Lex given his...unusual fate in Generations, and lo and behold. And love the Earth 45 'Batman'. Also noticed that along with the obvious Rebirth-era Lex, the Byrne and Birthright versions are on the cover too, though I doubt they'll show up in the issue proper.

Latour's not usually a favorite of mine, but this is my favorite direct follow-up on the possibilities offered by Multiversity I've seen so far.
    Buh-bye

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I am here for this.

Holy **** someone actually referencing Morrison’s Action Comics run? Hitch’s art looks way better here than usual, he get a new colorist? I’m picking this up looks great!

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

A surprise we could see the Superdoom again, Glad Morrison's Action Comics run could be remembered
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Damn it all... Added to my pull list.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

I thought this whole affair was going to be a retread of FOREVER EVIL, but it actually looks quite intriguing.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I thought this whole affair was going to be a retread of FOREVER EVIL, but it actually looks quite intriguing.

Yeah, I was similarly skeptical, but all the Year of the Villain one-shots I've read have been a lot of fun. I just read The Riddler one today and it was a delight, which some great art and writing.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

Yeah, I was similarly skeptical, but all the Year of the Villain one-shots I've read have been a lot of fun. I just read The Riddler one today and it was a delight, which some great art and writing.

I’m surprised that another writer actually referenced something from Morrison’s run. It’s a welcome surprise given how interesting Superdoom is as an antagonist but it comes out of left field to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Can’t go wrong with Mark Russel, or at the very least everything he’s put out so far I’ve enjoyed.