Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Yeah! I am not fond of the implications of jon going to the future forever. I hope it stays just that. Cause, i want him in present. I want more family adventures. I want jon(originaly, kid jon but heck) to meet kon. I want them to develop jon- lorzod rivalry. Which reminds me man does lor zod look like kid vegeta with that hair. Hopefully, jon sticks around. If not i am droping the books. I am not interested in a married father superman in name only but really a single superman. I don't care what explanation they give they can't have their cake and eat it too in this case.

I mean, the only thing clark loses with identity reveal is the planet. Which sucks but, clark could still write as independent individual. This is only because clark "lost" everything already. I mean, his family has gone their separate way and will not be affected by Clark's choices . It also undercuts the reveal for me. Jon won't be affected because he will be a future guy. Lois is somewhere else. She is already linked with clark and superman. The reveal that both are the same will have next to no impact on her.other than, she would be able to publish her book.
    I can't wait for conner to return to a world where, who "superman" is public knowledge .

Overall, it was a great issue. Rogol zarr reveal of being created by jor el was cool. I believe this made oz effect that much impactful. Clark's resolve and optimism in the face something that shook him. Made "hope" possible.he could have given up on his identity as kal el in that issue.his choice not to united everyone including the zods.

Also, jon is being atleast pushed. Since, unity day was practicaly his idea like the united planets. But, i am super excited for the return of supersons. Please, don't split them up bendis. Because they are wayyyy better than "superman/batman" dynamic which we have right now now.#Supersonsreunion
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-18-2019 at 02:50 AM.