Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know why seeing Apocalypse in a suit is so funny but it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Let's all take a moment to appreciate how awesome Apocalypse looks in that suit.
    Lmao! There's no way they drew that with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    LOL as if does need a explication and Hickman is only hyping Marauders.

I guess they think Cyclops and Hicman on x-men will be enough to good sales
    Probably because Marauder's has Storm & Kitty. Two of the more popular X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Probably because Marauder's has Storm & Kitty. Two of the more popular X-Men.
    They are popular, but best sellers? I don't think these two have anything to do with it, since all they talk about is EMma

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Polaris looking good. I liked Ororo with the flower �� too

His covers have been underwhelming, yeah, but I'm actually liking Yu's interior art.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

"All you need to know is that these are the good guys and they're gonna take on any threats they need to and do what they gotta do".

I also love Storm's extra long ponytail...it giving me Paul Smith's Storm sensations.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-15-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Loving a good floorplan.

Really excited for tomorrow. This is the most excited about not only any X-book but also any Marvel book in a long time. DoX looks to be very intriguing and it feels great to really look forward to an issue titled "X-Men" (with or without an adjective) for a change!

BANNED

Storm looks really GOOD here. The Ponytail here Eyes(Finally someone remembers she has Blue Eyes) and everything.
    Polaris looks BOSS here too.

I'm calling Humans Monkeys now. Just by looking at the Video i'm guessing that's where those Big Gorillas came from.

download (3).jpeg

Yay! I love White and Hickman's focus on "These are the good guys" and "This should be fun and uplifting and a joy to look forward to each month."

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Yay! I love White and Hickman's focus on "These are the good guys" and "This should be fun and uplifting and a joy to look forward to each month."
    IKR!?

...and which contradicts all the nay-sayers and HiX-Man detractors. While it obviously won't be Rainbows and Baseball games, it's certainly not going to be Supremacists Sunday up in there.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    IKR!?

...and which contradicts all the nay-sayers and HiX-Man detractors. While it obviously won't be Rainbows and Baseball games, it's certainly not going to be Supremacists Sunday up in there.
    It seems to me that Hickman and team have tried to create a fresh foundation from which ALL SORTS of stories can emerge from. Heroic, tragic, soap opera, whatever - and to do it in a way that is thought-provoking and not clear cut.

When issues come out and one part of fandom goes "Yay, our heroes!" and another part says, "What? How can you root for them, they now are acting like villains!" they Marvel wins as it keeps the energy around the franchise high.

And, from an artistic point of view, art that makes you reconsider, question, and wrestle with a story is (at least for some of us) what art SHOULD do. I'm hoping they pull it off - at least in a way that justifies the money that I'll be giving them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    "All you need to know is that these are the good guys and they're gonna take on any threats they need to and do what they gotta do".

I also love Storm's extra long ponytail...it giving me Paul Smith's Storm sensations.
    Hickman provides for his children. We've been called misanthropes and sociopaths for liking his take on this franchise, and he comes to show us that those saying that are, indeed, wrong.

We are truly blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    We've been called misanthropes and sociopaths for liking his take on this franchise
    People have said that?
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    I wonder why the focus on these are good guys, x-men should always be the good guys. if they need to say it, it is because they did something wrong