Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Exactatiously.
    From what I understood...she was always meant to be a part of HoX-DoX but they held back on pushing the character more directly and probably more meaningfully because...Coates.
    I see that as a convenient excuse. Isnt she in outerspace in BP? It doesnt seem like her status in that book has any bearing to what she is doing in the X-books

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I see that as a convenient excuse. Isnt she in outerspace in BP? It doesnt seem like her status in that book has any bearing to what she is doing in the X-books
    She’s in outer space with access to portals. It seems the question was whether she would be marooned like T’Challa.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    From what I gather...I'm not reading that trash...she's on earth. In Wakanda helping T'Challa defeat an invasion from space.

It doesn't have any bearing what-so-ever...now. But I can see when the X-writers were brainstorming their stories for DoX post HoX/PoX where they might carefully consider what to do with Storm because She's also in Wakanda doing "stuff"...and they probably just didn't want to step on any toes unnecessarily at the time.
    I get the sense that...they no longer have such concerns going forward.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

I don’t really care about black panther’s book, but I can hardly blame them for wanting to use Storm, since the x-books barely do.i

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I don’t really care about black panther’s book, but I can hardly blame them for wanting to use Storm, since the x-books barely do.i
    They were at the time so thats kind of a false statement. She just had before the storm before the whole proposal thing kicked into high gear. And i'm sure these things are planned in advance. It was some white dudes behind the scenes that were like "WaIT! he's black, she's black, They had a one issue back up! Let's do it! Instead of more than one book with a black superhero we can put them in one book, in one corner, and let the black people go there. WE DID THIS SHIZ!"

At least thats how i imagine it went down.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They were at the time so thats kind of a false statement. She just had before the storm before the whole proposal thing kicked into high gear. And i'm sure these things are planned in advance. It was some white dudes behind the scenes that were like "WaIT! he's black, she's black, They had a one issue back up! Let's do it! Instead of more than one book with a black superhero we can put them in one book, in one corner, and let the black people go there. WE DID THIS SHIZ!"

I mean the circumstances of them getting together were definitely shady. But like idk the times that the couple has been well written outshines the bad in my eyes. And I definitely congratulate Coates for doing the bulk of the Goodwill there

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean the circumstances of them getting together were definitely shady. But like idk the times that the couple has been well written outshines the bad in my eyes. And I definitely congratulate Coates for doing the bulk of the Goodwill there
    Im talking the whole process. If it was more than just quarantining your black people to one area why didn't they both have a book? Then when someone with some sense must have said something they tried to do the world tour with them before throwing them back in the closet. I will never give editorial any credit for those half baked decisions. It was clear in how they approach other couples it wasn't about them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

i wonder if they are catching continuity errors or scrapping ideas and starting over or just letting the artist catch up.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm okies with this...everything else is still double-shipped though.
    I thought someone (HiX-Man or Editor) said that they''ll curb the double shipping once the wave II books are on stream...or something to that effect.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm okies with this...everything else is still double-shipped though.
    I thought someone (HiX-Man or Editor) said that they''ll curb the double shipping once the wave II books are on stream...or something to that effect.
    oh, I thought they were delayed a month, they are just delayed 1 week for each one. each issue is coming out 3 weeks apart instead of 2
    X-Men #5 is now set for a January 29 release - four weeks later than originally solicited. #6 and #7 are now scheduled to follow in two-week intervals on February 12 and February 26.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope there is a chance to see Rachel on this book again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

I was actually talking about recently, not the first time she was in the black panther books.

https://mobile.twitter.com/agentm/st...50057949319169

I really can’t wait for this issue. I wonder why only Hickman issues are being delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/agentm/st...50057949319169

I really can’t wait for this issue. I wonder why only Hickman issues are being delayed.
    Getting approval for all the shots where X&M sit on Papa Pooky's lap halted production for a bit.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate